AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Personally, I consider it a sin to complain to elite or almost elite authors about declining sales.

In my understanding, this is banal human greed.

First of all, be yourself, and then you will be truly happy.

And Yes, I can find 1000 reasons why my sales have fallen.

It’s easier to blame someone than to look inside yourself.

1 Like

Being myself and happy has nothing to do with this topic. I’m already content with my life.
What I’m trying to say is that “seing money only as a paper” like you said before doesn’t work in real life.

And we all have responsibilities, one way or another.

No sales no money. Simple math. So we care about the sales. This is not greed. This is how the life works.

I don’t blame anyone. This is only a “situation assessment”

Everyone has a right to speak. And you know what, declining sales affects everyone financially. There are people amongst us including me who pay their rent and other expanses with this hard earned money.

3 Likes

The conversation with you did not bring me any useful information, I’m sorry. I think I’m just wasting my time in the void.

Good for you then. Have a nice day…

2 Likes

Second sale of the week.

1 Like

There’s only one sale this week! HA! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

One sale!!! Amaaaaazing!!!

1 Like

The second month without payments - is a collapse!
I do not know what to do!

2 Likes

I’m sad to see this but the audio and stock footage is doomed because of Elements, I don’t know what advice to give you…

1 Like

you said it!

“You said it!” so, what is next?

I don’t see the point in provoking me to conflict! What for? For fun? I may not have everything as smooth as it seems, but I don’t run write and complain every time in the sales monitor. There is an epidemic in the world, and you can only say “sales have fallen, where are my sales”. Very creative.

2 Likes

For me, the first part of March was pretty tolerable, but the second half of the month is just depressing … it’s getting worse and worse … I’m curious about how it will end here, will my sales drop to 1 time per month or a little more … Today is March 27th and only 13 sales … sad

1 Like

So far, only 12 sales. The fact that I earned poorly in February and almost went without sales, in March it already paid off, and March itself inclusive. It came to a common denominator for the average month. In general, now everything is aligned.

1 Like

I’ve had two sales in the last two days for new items (although they were $11 tracks).

1 Like

This week is bad for me, good month in general. I expected more, tbh.

1 Like

4 sales this week, suddenly 3 today. Thank you.

In other hand…
When you are out of your orchard 12 days, the rats throw a party with the avocados… :joy:

10 Likes

I’m not provoking you, you simply said exactly what is true, you are wasting your time here so why bother.

Ah, maybe it was “ratatouille”. He must be cooking avacado soup for the dinner and needed some ingredients.

He’d prefer to go to an orchard instead of market due to the current situation :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m afraid to guess what you did with this metal pickaxe? Or was it just in the frame as an addition? :joy:
I hope all rats survived?

2 Likes

Ratatouille wouldnt leave the food on the ground. :joy:

I just use it against the bad seeds, but not for Nick Cave… :joy:

4 Likes