AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I agree, depending on the degree of offense severity, some kind of temporary ban would probably be a good idea.

And of course, it is sad when blatant cases of infringements like @RobertReid and @PaulGraves mentioned stay completely unpunished.

2 Likes

What would happen if somebody start to copycat their tracks and sell them here?.. :joy:

PD; Maybe create a new badge, The Robin Hood badge?! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hahahahahah! Laughing my arse off!!! :laughing: :laughing::laughing: Copy the copycat!

1 Like

Hello everyone…I am trying to understand that Boo Hoo Hoo :slight_smile: its something like a spell ? I think.
Every time you say it you got sales??? Well if is it so …i need it so bad …i am a newbie…so BOO HOO HOO :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sales are very low in the last few days, I have to say Boo Hoo Hoo!

1 Like

The ancient tribe of Boo-Hoo chanted a mystical spell over all of it’s enemies with one enemy in particular, the people of Copycat. Such was the power of the spell, it was believed that all who were led by the enchanting sound of the muted palm guitar would be seen as heroes. They were lied to, deceived by and ultimately destroyed by their own greed.
Be careful my friends for he who chants Boo-Hoo will meet their maker.

4 Likes

The first half of July was encouraging, but now dead, absolutely dead :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll take the curse from myself!
ooh-ooh-ooh-oob

1 Like

Buyers are you where? :face_with_monocle:

ooh-ooh-ooh-oob

:sob::sob::sob:

Worked immediately :):smiley: just got a sale

2 Likes

Boo? Who?

Have patience… be positive… I smell a rain of sales :smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Boooo Hoooooo :grinning::grinning::grinning:

Very creative :laughing:

1 Like

And again one sale for two days. I’m complaining about low sales!!! There are low, low and again low sales in such a large and successful market!

I usually try to wait out dry periods but I haven’t had a single sale in July despite some uploads. I hope it gets better for all of us. :slight_smile:

1 Like