AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I’m in the same camp as you, and quite frankly, I don’t believe in Marbuy’s “capping” claims as they’ve outlined them so far (sorry @marburymedia).

BUT, I’ve always thought that if they were serious about investigating it, showing some traffic numbers alongside sales drops would do a great deal to get people to take it more seriously (providing the numbers actually lined up with their theory).

It would be interesting to see is all. We’ve been reading “capped” for years now, would be good christmas present for the forum :innocent:

3 Likes

I have an exclusive account and for the last 10 months I am getting consistent sales but this the worst month ever for me only one sale. 10 days something wrong is happening

4 Likes

dead december

4 Likes

Well, the last week was really close to decent. Now i must expect something like “6 days with no sales” it seems.

4 Likes

Pretty good start for me, I breathing again :joy:

I hope this will continue ! Finger crossed ( Not only for me, for each one of you too, I wish you sales !!!)

Unfortunately as a student, I have some exams to pass these weeks sooooo I won’t be able to produce music, I will try to keep a minimum of 1 track a week but I’m frustrated to not dedicate my full time to it :grimacing: :grimacing:

Good luck !

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Great start of the month for me too! In the first week I’ve already earned more than in November, which was an average month. Fingers crossed that the sales won’t suddenly dry up, and this will be my new BME.

GLWS everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I have uploaded an ambient song a few days ago and I do not know if I understand the announcement regarding the ups and downs and the public domain.
You can upload any style during these days, right?

1 Like

Is there anyone who can answer me?

1 Like

Yes you can upload

Yes you can upload any genre

Thank you my friend! :slight_smile:

Looks like everyone has shut up shop early this year. Terrible December.

3 Likes

This thing if OFF now waiting to start hunting for Envato target (1$B) for next year :wink:
2019 was very good for me too and topped 2018 around 15% allthough fighting against Elements.

Let´s see what will be in 2020. Producing in new niches and looking for new trends.

5 Likes

2020 will be the starting point of downfall of single license of stock music and people move towards subscription as a whole!

1 Like

No sales again! It’s the worst December of all time!

2 Likes

Fun fact:

Your earnings for 2019 are exactly 333% of 2018! :sunny: :rainbow: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Santa give me the sales. Come on, come on…

4 Likes

The first week of December was very empty, this week, on the contrary, is very positive. Sales happen as an oasis in the desert. I hope that the remaining couple of weeks will bear fruit to end this year in a good mood!

11 Likes

My situation is quite the opposite: first week was great, this week is dead.

4 Likes

Last week was pretty good…
This week not absolutely, but dead :joy:

3 Likes