AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

More than all my sales this month… :joy::joy:

4 Likes

16 sales is not zero? True? All the same, there are sales and there are still quite a few.

And more than my sales. :rofl:

1 Like

More than mine in two months :grinning:

:frowning: Sad to read that.

Well, it is not the first time i encounter such terrible things, got some items in queue though, hopping for some turnaround.

1 Like

I had very low sales from November to March, both included, now i´m getting a bit more, but i was really really worried about it.
I hope things will change.

2 Likes

Found no sales reason…

7 Likes

I will add: Sales do not work in the summer only for ordinary authors. Because the search engine which is set up only for elite sellers (especially in the summer), it’s time to change! There, the same authors in these best lists are standing year after year.

A few notes regarding what’s been spoken about the world cup effect on our sales:

I managed to upload a few related items (a couple of russian-folkish pieces and a few percussive tracks) about a week before the championship started and it boosted the hell out of my sales. In May and June I doubled my average income, with more than 200 sales a month. So I think there are ways to take advantage of this kind of events.

As for now, I’ve been unable to upload lately (trying to get by creating packs and short, simple stuff) and it’s definitely harming my numbers. If things go on like this, July will close as the worst month this year.

Can’t wait to have time to compose an start uploading regularly again.

Good luck guys!

8 Likes

And what prevents you from continuing to uploading? :rofl:

Сorrect equation! True!

Other highly time consuming freelance gigs, mate. Next year I’ll think better how to organize my schedules. This one has been quite a mess.

2 Likes

If i get that number one month, i PROMISE PARTY AT HOME!
I pay the beer, whisky and the tortillas españolas y paellas!

9 Likes

This week i can not reach an average day earnings it seems…
First time for last 3 years. :no_good_man:

1 Like

Return the Elite Badge, maybe that´s the problem. :wink::joy:

4 Likes

We will sincerely believe that sales will return to us! As it turned out we need more money to equip Studio with all the necessary music equipment! :moneybag:

3 Likes

I bought my headphones selling avocados from my orchard.

7 Likes

@Manriquedelara - Great story! :upside_down_face: for the sake of creativity, for the music!!!
A great gift to me was made last year, giving a synthesizer! Basically, the equipment is bought at their own expense.

1 Like

Well, you were right about the extra time and 2:1! :slight_smile:
England was great though!

4 Likes