AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I lost hope of seeing sales again. Three weeks wasted. :sob:

3 Likes

Making music is so expensive to get started. You need to learn alot and produce thousands of hours to get a decent sound and style. This subrscription menthality by users with actually good budget is a punsh. At least AudioJungle should get rid of Authors with cracked DAW and Vsts to support those who made the investment into a risky businnes.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why investment is needed. I know someone who wrote several albums using the free Spitfire piano and got over 100 placements including major film trailers and CSI.

5 Likes

His different approach of creating is not comparable to talented creators without any classical education but wich try to master many other genres. More over he will still need a proper DAW license.

1 Like

He didn’t have classical education, couldn’t play piano and nor did he ever have music lessons. Yes a DAW would be needed, Reaper of an introductory/basic verion of any DAW for less than $100 would have sufficed.

1 Like

December hasn’t started for me yet. Historically speaking I’ve had some bad Decembers throughout the years, so there’s always a chance of zero sales. Especially since I don’t have any Christmas or winter music. I’ve been meaning to get some holiday tracks done, but I have zero inspiration, it’s just not my thing.

5 Likes

Someone broke Envato. Three weeks of inaction. I’m sure someone is still selling. But something broke on one side. Three weeks without sales! It’s impossible.

2 Likes

I agree, I’m not up for writing Christmas music for the hope of getting some sales.

3 Likes

Only 3 sales for this month so far, although already on December 6th (which is extremely low values of sales for me :rage:). Does anyone know when the banner Elements will be removed and they will separate from the main market? Is this even possible or will we continue to share visits traffic with Elements forever?
Maybe we will leave all the unsuccessful innovations (which harm our sales here) in the old year, and from January 1 we will remove them (I wonder how Envato thinks? This issue should be solved). :wink:

5 Likes

I can’t see them EVER removing the banner - it drives traffic to Elements, which is exactly were Envato want them.

It’s sad and disheartening that this once-vibrant and collegial community has been torn asunder like this.

But hey, business is business. :slightly_frowning_face:

8 Likes

Really funny, don’t you think?!
Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 19.46.02

4 Likes

Really :slightly_smiling_face:. Then it is very strange when the market competes with itself (Envato market and Envato Elements). These two markets are controlled by the same staff, but it seems that so far they can’t agree among themselves.
Perhaps this is only because Envato has no other competitors at all (which seems more plausible to me, because everyone has long known that this is one of the best markets for “today”). As the saying goes, “create your own obstacle and overcome it yourself so that it is not boring.” :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Only 1 sale this week… Out of words! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I think envato gets a huge profit of envato elements that’s why they aggressively promoting elements banner everywhere
Guys world is moving towards subscription in every aspect of entertainment industries no way to stop corporates will earn huge but exact opposite to contributors
As I said before 2021 will be the end of
single license stock music market

2 Likes

Very interesting saturday night for me…2 broadcast licenses sold and one regular license sold. moved up to level 6!

22 Likes

I doubt that this “huge profit” from the Elements is comparable to the profit of the main market at normal (adequate) prices (1 license = 1 sale, not a bunch of licenses for one ridiculous amount of subscription).
The worst thing is that many authors are willing (consider it inevitable) to work on a subscription. You should always remember that only authors can may be the cause of banners, and as well as eliminate this reason can only authors, you just need do not agree to work on a subscription.
Be that as it may, banners hurt the main market, the traffic goes and regular, loyal customers who were here also choose a better offer and it is normal, but it’s not normal to promote one market at the expense of another, which has been created for many years.

4 Likes

:смайлик:

1 Like

Same here. I’ve got 16 days without sales.

3 Likes

Very few sales!!! Also, customers from the USA completely disappeared, this happens every 2 months. For 3 years, December has always been the most powerful month of the year for me, but this December does not look like that anymore. I would not want to stay with anything on the threshold of such a wonderful holiday!

3 Likes

Check check …is this thing still alive?
Too early to stop as christmas is 2 weeks away.

4 Likes