AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

5 days with no sales again… Losing faith, but I am still uploading new songs and tryin’ to stay afloat in here!
Wish everybody a great selling week and :beer:

3 Likes

About 4.5 days without sales, and December has not yet begun for me.

3 Likes

Do you even success with other stock sites? In my view if aj and p5 not getting you sales then definitely other sites not possible to get sales

1 Like

the worst start of the next worst month.

4 Likes

It is just incredibly awful. :rage: For a long time there were no such sales failures.

8 Likes

Zero Sales so far
Another Fun Fact: According to statistics chance that new track will be sold in first month is below 25%

2 Likes

Honestly, not as good as you think. A have a little more than average sales, but because of reduced price it was super low income. Only good thing is a exposure, 3 times more visits than usual. But month finished 2 times low than last year.

2 Likes

Hi man, I messaged you please see

1 Like

December is dead :frowning:

Fun fact

Your last sale was $59 6 days ago.

4 Likes

First December sale finger crosses so it is not the last one of the year :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I think the promotion of the elements will not stop until we get them to the last of our buyers

1 Like

There’s a lot of people who don’t like subscriptions. The majority of clients don’t even need one. Plus the selection of tracks on Elements is very limited, so AJ still has a lot to offer.

5 Likes

I hope you’re right Sonset!
I also want to think that things will improve, but at least in my case I have sold less than half than last year.
Currently, with a portfolio of 274 items, I am selling the same amount of files as when I started in 2015.
The positive part is that thanks to the free will of prices I have achieved the same gains.

4 Likes

Same story here, but without the same gains… It’s absolutely atrocious how most authors like me had their flight to success hijacked and destroyed! I just refuse to accept these big 10 days gaps with no sales in my months… Constantly uploading too, getting views on items, but no sales conversions for 8 days now!
Plus I refuse to price myself out with 5 dollar giveaways and who knows what 2020 will come out to be :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Shame on you, Envato! :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Seems undeniable that the combination of most of Envato’s main competitors stablishing cheap subscription plans, Elements itself and its frenetic (now with eye-raping blinking colors) promotion, and the ridiculous price dumping strategy some authors are adopting, meant a tremendous economic blow for most of us. Now, that last point is something we can stop but we won’t. Herd behaviour.

Most of the authors recruited by Elements have almost completely vanished from the forums, but I wonder if that side of the fence is really as profitable as they expected. Looking at the increasingly invasive and flashy banners and the every time more frequent discounts they offer I have a slight feeling (though I might be completely wrong, of course) that overall things are not THAT great there either, nor for authors nor for Envato.

Who knows… Gotta take it easy and enjoy the zillion $5 bucks christmas tracks.

herd

10 Likes

Do not succumb! In my modest opinion, I think that pricing below 29 in acute circumstances is not viable for anyone. At the same time we all know that pricing at 5 is to devaluate oneself.
We know how much time we invest in the development of our tracks, and we do not have a baker, we make unique handcrafted tracks.
I personally think that the price is never the problem.
For a time I tried to offer clues at 7 dollars with a special “special discount for a limited time” label and did not change things.
I have uploaded at least one file per week for a while and I have not noticed anything new.
However, maybe if the tendency changes, the new songs will be there …
The future is uncertain.
We’ll see where it goes.
Good luck to all!

5 Likes

Hi everyone !

Better start this month than since September, already 3 sales in 2 days !

I’m trustful for the next, and AJ starting to approve more of my stuff, so I’m pretty happy !!

Finger crossed for each one of you, just keep the faith !!! :slight_smile:

Wish me some luck, I’m waiting for my 40 sales here, it’s not so much, but It’s cool for me :sunglasses:

8 Likes

I lost hope of seeing sales again. Three weeks wasted. :sob:

3 Likes

Making music is so expensive to get started. You need to learn alot and produce thousands of hours to get a decent sound and style. This subrscription menthality by users with actually good budget is a punsh. At least AudioJungle should get rid of Authors with cracked DAW and Vsts to support those who made the investment into a risky businnes.

4 Likes

I’m not sure why investment is needed. I know someone who wrote several albums using the free Spitfire piano and got over 100 placements including major film trailers and CSI.

5 Likes