AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

It’s over guys that’s all I can say.

5 Likes

These last 5 days are just close to the bottom.

2 Likes

Pray for me…

12 Likes

Praise the lord​:pray: dude what you think of this market place will it have any future? :cry:

3 Likes

It had… It has… It will…

4 Likes

First sale ever from a music track, I deleted most of them because of the lack of success, luckily sound effects keep being sold consistently.

4 Likes

Google Analytics shows -11,9% visitors the 7 last days - corresponds with the sales - slow

2 Likes

Sales do not go at all, it is obvious that this month will end badly for me. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Next time, instead of anonymously flag my post, please contact me first, so I’ll understand your motivations. Thanks!

1 Like

No sales for 5 days. Sales are getting harder and harder to come.

1 Like

Wow so somebody reported my post above because I simply said that you should not be affected too much by rejections, because sometimes one track being rejected one time could well be approved later…

Seriously… I don’t know who flagged the message, but couldn’t you write directly to me? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Is this the end? :frowning:
5 sale in noveber. It is very disappointing

4 Likes

Yes, it turned out even worse than I thought before. Buyers are gone. Sales stopped last week. Ohohooooh :sneezing_face:

5 Likes
9 Likes

I cannot understand how the people behind envato are making such decisions. Decisions which harm those who are making the content. In fact, the things envato makes money from. Rather they seem to decide upon their customers, making offers they surly cannot refuse instead of recognizing the value and the effort involved in making the content. Don’t they read along here in the forums? It is already quite some time that i get those forum summaries via email and it is this topic that is recurrent. This somehow forced me to write my first forum post. :slight_smile:
Anyway … it looks like a downwards spiral and this makes me sad. It’s the same procedure i experienced with fotolia or adobe stock. Customer is king …

4 Likes

Phenomenally!

1 Like

Fun fact

Your last sale was $29 6 days ago.

3 Likes

I tell you a little about my latest experiences about this world that concerns us: the library music business.
For a couple of months, I’ve tried my luck in other markets by expanding my portfolio here and there.
The result was absolute silence in each and every one of them (approximately 6 sites of known reputation). During this period I was still selling envato so I came to the conclusion that leaving my exclusivity had been the worst of ideas.
So I return to the path and return to my exclusivity after arduous weeks of climbing and then removing all my material.
Now that my portfolio is once again alone in Audiojungle, absolute silence appears with only 2 sales in November.
Ironies of life?
During the last month I have loaded at least one file per week and this has not changed things.
What I do think is clear that downward prices at least for me are not a good idea.
If I put items at 20 dollars I sell the same clues as if I put them at 39.
I hope this gets a little encouraging, although I don’t trust him to do it anymore.
I am slowly starting my portfolio as a new video content creator and I have been approved in 4 portals to start uploading files.
Seeing these results after so much effort is sad for anyone. I have today 272 articles in audiojungle and I think I could go a little better.
But my considerations or appreciations of how I would like reality to be will not change as it really is.
Reality remains neutral. And that is what you have to deal with.
Now I will try to get a part-time job and ensure that the fact of producing music remains what it was in the beginning: an exercise of pure pleasure.
Good luck to everyone!

6 Likes

By the way, two weeks ago I was looking forward to the sales I needed to reach the 900 with a sour afternoon …
But finally, life continues friends.

1 Like

My November got off to a strong start, thanks to a couple of extended licenses, which helped take the sting off a dreadful October. This week, though, things have been oddly slow, despite 4 new Christmas tracks which all remain unsold. I guess it’s my own fault, for refusing to participate in the $5 madness…

4 Likes