AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Slow everywhere, 2 non exclusive RF site are officially down … Well this global market is in pain …

7 Likes

Dead weekend again, I’m not surprised.

4 Likes

Is it possible to help
I am trying to upload my files on the envato site but always ask me my mail code
How to solve that problem

How I can see, I’m not alone. I’ve have only 3 sales at this month.:crazy_face: I hope it’s not the end, but so, be honest, I have not upload new works at the least three weeks :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

16 days now for me with no sales, last month I had 13 sales and have uploaded new items since.

3 Likes

I know that many of our buyers are Youtubers (or working for someone else’s videos), so I wonder how the recent Yotube terms changes will affect our sales. In particular this: «YouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube reasonably believes that its provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable. »

5 Likes

Sales were nada, nothing, zero for the past monthes. But then I uploaded two tracks, and made 2 sales.
But I did not sell the ones I uploaded.
And today another sale, woohoo!

I have already noticed that… I upload, and I sell, but I don’t sell the one I uploaded. I sell “old” material…

4 Likes