AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Buyers seem to wake up from a long “coma”. This is a little encouraging. But I will not predict anything in advance.

9 Likes

I agree. Making predictions from a single great day doesn’t make much sense. One of my best day ever was followed by a dead one. We never know for sure what comes nex! :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

A terrible month … one sale in a week, although I constantly upload new items … and today I can’t go to the Portfolio, writes - “We’re sorry, our search servers appear to be offline at the moment.”, I think that the team is again chemizing with the search system … :frowning:

7 Likes

A short burst of sales at the beginning of the month, followed by a week of silence. A new upload didn’t help matters much. Maybe the second half of the month will pick up.

5 Likes

Although I don’t rely only on AudioJungle to live and pay bills, it’s an important part of my revenues. I consider what I do here more like a business than a hobby. That’s why I’ll be back with new items soon to renew my presence in the search results.

I guess I simply have a nature which allows me to make fun of my own problems. To me, it’s easier to envision this royalty free thing as a neverending challenge than expecting it to always stay the same.

I wish you a satisfying month by your own standards.

4 Likes

I don’t rely on AJ solely to make up my income but it is definitely one of the majors in my incomes stream.

7 Likes

envato elements banner it’s back <3

3 Likes

Haven’t posted on here in a while since I took a break from stock music to start a new alias going the more traditional route. But even though I haven’t uploaded in over a month it started to pick up randomly about 2 weeks ago here and I just had my best month ever on the “other” site! :smiley:

9 Likes

I have 5 approved tracks last week, but… “Your last sale was 24 8 days ago”… 8 Days…:eyes::expressionless:

2 Likes

We all were sacrificied in sake of subscribtion model i.e. Elements. Most of top authors were not invited *me, BlueFox, RedLions, list is huge), though our profiles were used as Elements ad, grabbing our buyers to cheapo. So… What to expect next with the launch of team plan and corporate plan on Elements? Sadly, no one rise their voice to stop this madness.

13 Likes

" Sadly, no one rise their voice to stop this madness. "
Unfortunately, our voices never solved anything :frowning:

3 Likes

Maybe the reason is that no one is raising their voice because they want to be invited there?:slightly_smiling_face:
I wonder what you want? To be there(on Elements) or stop this madness? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

At the launch of Elements it was promised that Envato will bring NEW customers, so no one expected that our pages will be used as promo for Elements. Elements ad was even in baskets during check out! So i mean there were several levels of insensitive steps to old Elite authors during Elements launch. 1. Using every corner of Audiojungle for advertising Elements 2. Not inviting top authors to it. I need opportunity, my step is to decide would i participate or not. When some authors banned from Elements AND at the same time their profiles used as Elements ad it sounds ridiculous, is not it? 3. Implementing further licenses - i saw Elements advertised Team Plan, Corporate Plan and so on means nothing but killing our income, which already dropped almost 2 times. So if all customers will be moved to Elements i want to be there too! At least to save what left. Am i clear?

12 Likes

Of course.

2 Likes

Сustomers from the United States disappeared again. They simply do not exist, a month ago they were in 1st place in sales, 2 months ago they were also in 1st place in sales, 3 months ago they were not there, and now they are gone again! This is very, very strange … and scary, because purchases from the US account for 70% of my income.

2 Likes

Now that’s better.

2 Likes

November meant a tremendously bitter rupture for me. I’m almost 50% below my mid month average. Shocking to see. I know my last upload was 3 months ago but I hadn’t noticed a significant fall (actually the opposite) until now. I’m still head upside down with outside projects so I won’t be composing for AJ anytime soon. Guess I’ll have to sit here and watch the ship sink, and cross fingers for a couple of month saving B&F. :arrow_down:

Good luck guys.

4 Likes

If it’s any consolation, there are many who have been uploading tracks, yet are still in the same (sinking) boat.

5 Likes

Hello @WormwoodMusic ! I uploaded 7 items already in November and the result so far has not met my expectations (maybe my sales would have been the same if I hadn’t uploaded anything at all). Therefore, in my opinion there are some other changes from the search side or something else.

Just as an example: when I uploaded a lot of items last year (in November), the result was obvious and it was a positive result. Yes, before, loading new items for the author played a huge role (in my experience).

Now it’s not at all clear what is happening here. :joy:

7 Likes

Yes, I have the exact same impression. That’s why uploading regularly has not been a priority for me this year and I put my time into freelance gigs instead. Very likely November will be my weakest month since early 2017. Like Cohen, I’ll be waiting for the mircale to come. :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes