AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I fully agree with what @ScoreStudio stated above, yet, for honesty’s sake I have to say that October is going great for me so far. Pretty slack in terms of sales as usual, but I sold 2 B&F licenses already and the fact of being able to raise my prices from $15 to $22 has been a MAJOR improvement income-wise. So thanks ADP once again!

Also, one of the production houses I work for has cancelled their subscription to Elements as they couldn’t really narrow down their music choices so they prefered to go back to single-licensing again. They actually just sent me 2 tracks today for a single video and they normally produce 3 or 4 of these a month.

Anyway, just wanted to share that info. Wish all of you guys the best for this month! :fist_right::fist_left:

13 Likes

I fully support @ScoreStudio . This market will never be the same as before. Everything will only get worse, the old stars will go out and new climbers will come to replace them, who will work for a subscription and consider this to be a “profitable business”, so to speak. The direction is changing towards subscriptions that are absolutely not beneficial to the authors, but along with this, customers will get used to getting everything for ridiculous money and very quickly, believing that it should be so that the authors eat “fresh air”. Nevertheless, it is still extremely unwise to create an advertisement for a banner of elements on the pages of authors’ portfolios that has absolutely nothing to do with this market.

7 Likes

move to best sellers “bestsellers” like elite author. change fillter after

1 Like

When you got more mangas than sales… :joy:
Bad October.

18 Likes

4 sales so far in the week, but that was Monday and Tuesday… Nothing for the last two days unfortunately!
I almost thought that the pace is gonna go back to my previous years, but who knows!
Hope we all get more sales this month and this Halloween!
:japanese_ogre::point_up_2::japanese_ogre:

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

After 2 very bad months this october is most probably going to be my best one ever!

7 Likes

Absolutely dead.

3 Likes

September? worst month ever. And October? For now worse month than September

4 Likes

Absolutely weak week (there were only 2 sales) and 2 days without sales.

4 Likes

For me, sales in October fell 5 times! There wasn’t such a big drop even during the Christmas holidays, as if sales simply turned off. But I already had this in October 2017, sales disappeared for 2 weeks, but then everything returned. I don’t know if this October will also be …

3 Likes

How many days for track upload now ?ty alot!

2 Likes

Yesterday was 4,5 days in Review Queue

2 Likes

my income - the main thing that was enough for withdrawal. sitting with outstretched hand. the hand is tired.

2 Likes

Absolutely dead. Only 8 sales for this month.That’s just funny! It is not normal! But I still continue to work and write new tracks. No other choice.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Three items uploaded in October and ZERO sales. Is it a macumba?

5 Likes

October for me it’s going to be one of the best months per income, for now 21 sales (last year in these days i’ve sold my first item )

10 Likes

Not only AudioJungle is going down :chart_with_downwards_trend: Most of the micro stock sites (audio, video, pics, 3d) are in an unprecedented steep decline. The smell of a major economics crisis is in the air. :thinking:

10 Likes

Halfway through October and not a single sale. It’s downright scary. It’s one of the biggest slumps I’ve had all year. Views are pretty low, too, which is unexpected since I figured summer is gone and people are starting work on various projects.

8 Likes

Good month so far, but this unusual pattern is a bit scary now! :arrow_lower_right::sweat_smile:

Nonzerobot1

4 Likes