AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Last night i sold the same song twice to the same customer, when this happen i scar if it is a mistake. :joy:

6 Likes

I think if a buyer listens to a track from a search and puts it in a basket there, it is not taken into account as a view. This probably works like this. Although it is unlikely that now new tracks listens from the search.:joy: There is an analysis of the experiment(the finish), but the experiment is still there, strange logic, but oh well.:joy:

3 Likes

That’s how it used to be, but now it’s available for all, though you have to be exclusive.

2 Likes

ahah love it

1 Like

Oh, thanks PF. The list keeps growing of things that make me feel like a second class author here :wink:

1 Like

yes, finally after summer envato elements banner it’s back :tada::tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

Hello fellow authors, here is my small report. September was an average month for me in terms of sales and good in terms of money (Extended licenses rule!). Nothing in this world has only one side and compared to September 2018 I lost about 44% of sales, but by the end of this month my summary earnings for 2019 are more than all my AJ earnings were in the last year. September is almost over and Spooktober is almost here, hopefully you guys prepared your best Halloween tracks (or just blew the dust off them :grinning:) and ready to sell! Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

There are so “many” sales that even the dead become even more dead.

3 Likes

Not only is there no progress, but there are still not enough 3 sales for September of this year, so that it is equal to September of the past. The more I am and work in this market, the less I earn every year. Awful!

8 Likes

Brace yourselves lads, the Elements banner is back!

btw had a very decent september… few bigger licenses made this one beyond average.
Something positive for a change.

14 Likes

september is going to end, my second month per earnings not good for the payout, i hope to reach the edge in october :crazy_face:

3 Likes

some little sales in the weekend… let’s see this week… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I had a best ever month in August and thought I could never get near that revenue again…September is now my best ever month for revenue!

20 Likes

I have no words…(

12 Likes

Oh. It looks really sad…

5 Likes

I have words for that. Very colorful ones. But I think forum rules prohibit profanity. :wink:

7 Likes

New month already, wish everyone good sales! :tada:

9 Likes

Ok, so I finally tried to set up my G Analytics account and I obviously suck at it as in basically all things in life. Had 4 sales today and my stats show 0 views in the last 5 days. Anyone has any tips on how to configure an account? Sorry for the off-topic, lads. :older_man:

2 Likes

New month, new luck :four_leaf_clover:
And let’s all get more sales this time around!
:beers:

3 Likes

September ended without progress, without collecting 1 sale. Let’s see what happens in October. As I can see, someone still makes great sales every day and for a lot, and someone still gets stubs here and we work all about the same. Not a healthy thing.

7 Likes