AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Intuition tells me that this will be introduced very soon. Because they have long ago (back in the last year) at the meetup talked about that “there will be no check queue”. I don’t know whether it is good or bad.

3 Likes

Absolutely dead

1 Like

crickets

1 Like

No check queue ? How will that work ?

2 Likes

Probably the same as on VideoHive. Time will tell. :slightly_smiling_face:

This graph shows the ranking of AJ over the last three months. Currently 670,000 visits/day.

ajrank

6 Likes

Last sale was 16$ 10 days ago…creepy

I guess it’s beer time today anyways, so what the duck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :beers:

4 Likes

There’s not enough absolutelyness in this world to describe how dead sales are on my end. Banner of shame refreshing daily, 1 day review time resulting in a massive market saturation, five bucks pricing insanity, Track name is track name for track name cheat… and I think to my self, what a wonderful world.

6 Likes

The symbol of my august sales :slight_smile:
August%20Sales

11 Likes

Hahahahaha, August basically gave you the finger… it’s nice to see some sense of humour in these silent summer season. :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s always very funny to come on earnings page these days)))))))
For many reasons)

2 Likes

16 days without sales. Pathetic.

Hello ppl. I came back to uploading after more than six months of doing location recording, and I’ve noticed it is more less the same dynamic. It is august after all right? Hopefully it will kick off when vacation summer months are over :smiley:

3 Likes

Saddest week ever on AJ… once again, no views, no sales… steady uploads but to no avail.

Nice aggressive yellow and pink Elements banners with confetti though.

3 Likes

I am glad that you found the confetti pretty and hopefully welcoming.

4 Likes

Very festive and attractive indeed graham… almost made me want to subscribe!

5 Likes

You mean that after all the continual advertising on your profile page this week you still did not subscribe even with unlimited downloads? Shame on you.

5 Likes

What sort of AudioJungle turncoat doesn’t subscribe to Elements? Just because the entity you thought was your ally in selling RF media is now metaphorically holding a pillow over your face and forcefully trying to suffocate you - that’s no reason to have sour grapes about the whole thing.

You know, the problem isn’t that they’re holding a pillow over your face. It’s that you’re not trying hard enough to breathe.

9 Likes

It seems that in recent days the chances of sale generally do not have any. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

ENVATO 9000: Without your space helmet, Dave , you’re going to find that rather difficult.

:rocket:

5 Likes