AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

3 Likes

Still hanging with one sale in this month, though other sites are ok. Will consider leave AJ for a while.

1 Like

Megadeath :skull: :grin:

1 Like

I´m thinking about put more effort in other sites with more sales than this.

3 Likes

Guys, if someone knows about other sites where there is money, if you do not find it difficult to share information, in private messages. Thanks in advance :thinking:

Sales are not dead, but it’s sad to see new tracks gain a few sales and then stop completely. This was not the case before

Maybe it’s just June? I’m on a couple of the other “big” market places you know the ones, and they are also super slow!

For what? :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
2018-06-21_18-14-19

My new item after couple of hours has only 1 view :joy: do i have any chance for sale? :joy:

You know, I gave a try to other two markets some time ago, just 7 or 8 for tracks for a few months to see how it turned out. I had only 1 single sale in all that time so I decided to close the accounts and bring the items to AJ, where they sold fairly nice.
Maybe I’m not aware of which are the other hot markets out there, but for me AJ, with its ups n downs, is still a solid option.

4 Likes

By and large, the construction season is now. While the summer has not ended, it makes sense to think. :smiley: Drag bricks and fill cement mortar. :smiley: Sales are over :slight_smile:

4 sales this week, but i truly hope it picks up…
Maybe most of our customers are spending their bucks on World Cup betting?
:slot_machine::game_die::soccer:
Good luck, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I am at the point where i dont want any more sales in june (cause i have…5 lol). So i wont have that 50 bucks minimum automatic income. Better have them as the bonus next month. That’s how sad things are. But what bothers me the most is that never june was so cruel before. Even considering my modest results overall throughout the years. Hope things will pickup for everybody here! Cheers!:v::beers:

3 Likes

Absolutley and utterly dead. This goes for all sites at the moment.

I was a long time without adding new tracks to my portfolio, recently I added new tracks … ERROR Sales are decreasing :smiley:

A dull week, yes. It’s 25% of a previous week, to be honest :slight_smile:

same experience here

another week with 50% drop…

In my case, the drop in sales this week is more than three times! :thinking:

Same here, this last week left me less than 30% than the first ones.