AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

A day without sales. The beginning of the month is not very good for me.

1 Like

25% less visitors on my profile page since 7 days before (Google Analytics Elite goody).
This reflects the sales situation begin of April.

Quiet

0 sales

1 Like

Are sales slower than usual for anyone else? My last upload hasn’t even sold once yet and it has been a few weeks!

1 Like

experiment isn’t ended yet :disappointed:

I think, actually yes! But then again, by such a small fraction that it is almost doesn’t really matter. But it works, more often than not.

1 Like

After 2 days will be finished! (I hope) Category Page Experiments . But I still want a second experiment: the amount of money earned on the new track and the position is higher (best match). This would be a significant experiment! And more interesting, as well as profitable for new items!

3 Likes

Then you can send the tracks to your friends… and this also would help (a little bit) the exposure… if this is only “a little bit”, maybe you can get much more with massive listenings. I’m talking about working hard with social networks.

Audiojungle

Today I have seen this button and I have taken it as something personal! xDD

12 Likes

I totally agree. That would definitely help) That’s funny, but today, just to make sure, i left Envato player with my track on loop for few minutes. It was bought an hour ago) Sometimes it works, sometimes not, yes, but definitely it brings a little bit of exposure and i once again can confirm that.

2 Likes

Sold a niche trance track earlier! Very happy trance still getting some love. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very interesting! Is this something new since the experiment has been live or has it been like this for a while?

Based on my experience, it has been like this for at least 2-3 of years. But then again, i dont do it on purpose all the time. At first, i thought that i am making up things. But there was just too many coincidences. So i am sure it may help, when you’re sitting there with no sales for two weeks. I have to clarify: all it brings is 1 sale for that particular item, nothing else. And even that is not guaranteed. But still.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Surprised such a simple exploit has lasted for years! I’ll have to give it a quick try, I’m very curious about this.

1 Like

entire AJ community begins playing their own tracks

8 Likes

lmao yeah if this does really work I could see it catching on and becoming a problem very quick.

Soon there will be service like Buy Plays for Audiojungle
$5 for 1000 plays
Legit and safe :laughing:

4 Likes

Yeah… as once a friend said here, the best way to be successful is doing good stuff and working hard to improve. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What prelest.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Well, if Envato’s servers crash, we’ll all know why.

1 Like