AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I checked my statistics for March and I can say that by the end of the month my sales look bad, only 21 sales, but by income much better than February, about 40% higher. Of course, sales have become rare, but more profitable for me, but still need to work further!
Good luck to all! :wink:

5 Likes

Indeed, CMA. Once again, I brutally felt the impact of the last banner spamming campaign. Thanks to a few lucky Broadcast & Film Licenses (and ADP) I’ll be closing March as one of my best months in terms of income (:partying_face:) , but with the lowest sales count since SEPTEMBER 2017 (!) and the longest 0 sales periods in years.
They’re doing one hell of a job migrating our customer base.

4 Likes

I agree, there was little sales in March.

My March has been average on AJ, together with other sites I’m closing in on the 2nd best month income of stock music :slight_smile: Big thanks to non exclusivity and ADP.

46% of my income is this month from AJ, 54% from other sites. I have uploaded 40+ tracks in a short period on other sides though so I guess its natural to have a sales boost in the beginning then. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I have priced my best sellers on AJ quite low on other sites hoping they would get a good position in the search engine, but surprisingly I have sold more mid priced and higher priced tracks so far.

8 Likes

@MojoSoundtrack 54% on other sites? Interesting. Write me a private message if you do not mind. :wink: I’m very curious.

1 Like

So happy for you Mojo! :grinning:

2 Likes

This month is by far the best one. Not as good as in 2018, but still an improvement. Even though in last two weeks i had just 1 sale.

P.S. BTW, did somene notice that when you listen to your track in portfolio multiple times, somebody buys it next day? It may sound absurd, but it happens all the time. I just have no time to do it often)

7 Likes

Second best month of this year, just a few dollars less… i am very happy with how things are going now and i am hoping it will stay this way (ps i kept uploading weekly tracks).

9 Likes

Disgusting month for me. Hat.

2 Likes

Best ever month for revenue. Sales not bad.

8 Likes

In terms of revenue, by far my best month this year, and 3rd best ever. Sales were pretty low, though, but I got lucky with some extended licenses. Best of luck everyone in April!

5 Likes

Reached my ever tightening capping ceiling so now :skull::skull::skull: until April as the stats decrease month by month on a downward slope.

1 Like

Happy that things are picking up for most and on my side some sales came in too, so cheers, mates! :beers:

5 Likes

Above average month for me.

5 Likes

Interesting :thinking:… maybe it improves exposure?

Glad to hear some good news here. Congratulations! Imagine if this thread was primarily good news and only a few complaints.

One can dream…

I’m a video editor and my work has been busy enough this month that I spent all my AJ earnings on other authors’ tracks for my clients’ video projects.

Hopefully others are busy like me and this is a good trend.

Good luck in April, everyone!

8 Likes

Add more work = graph slopes down = no incentive to upload.

Worst month since December 2015! But my best month in earnings was December 2018, three months ago. Now my earnings have fallen more than 50%.

I was very happy with my monthly earnings, and this year I want to increase my portfolio considerably. But I’m seriously thinking whether to continue with exclusivity or not. I’ll wait to see how April goes, but another month like this and I’ll become non-exclusive.

3 Likes

The last day of the month has passed without sales for me. Earnings this month were 28 percent below average.

March was really promising with roller coaster as usual. Wish everyone a great April!! :smiley:

1 Like