AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I’ve been here for almost 8 years now, have seen many summers pass with some impact on sales, but never as much as right now, not even close. I agree summer slows down sales a bit, but not this much in a few weeks. Let’s hope it’s just a glitch in the system :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Do not forget we grow more than 100 authors and more than 20 000 tracks in a month, now the competition tracks already 710,472. This numeral is growing and negatively affects all of us unfortunately. When I came here this figure was about 300,000 tracks (a year ago). I wish you more than good luck!

2 Likes

I had a similar drop but it was slow paced, started on December 2017, now I am sitting at 50% less income, while uploading 1 or 2 track per week. It is a spooky trend indeed

3 Likes

Same here, since december last year.

1 Like

In an incredibly fast growing environment like Audiojungle, maybe that relying mainly on a few select styles (as great as yours are!) is more risky than by the past?

Plus, could it be that the epic style is simply a bit less hot, at the present time, than years or even a few months ago? I’m not an expert on the subject, but I see more and more videos/trailers utilizing other kinds of audio tactics (less bombastic, lots of altered covers, etc). Maybe it is one of the reasons explaining your recent drop? In any case, I hope you’ll figure a way to get back to speed. I like your tracks, good luck! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

And don´t forget when an original track is eaten by a thousands of clone tracks.

3 Likes

It is truth 100%. But I do not scold anyone :slight_smile: I have a great mood today! The moon was in the right phase! And also sales (which is why I should start)! @Manriquedelara Football goes and did not send us a beer? :joy::sunglasses: And he promised , by the way.

3 Likes

Hey!!
I gave the bag with all the beers to DAVID DE GEA, so you can imagine what happenned! AJJjajajahahaha

1 Like

@Manriquedelara Oh God, but we do not have? You live in the country of beer, I wait immediately! (joke) By night train! Everything is as it should be in the package from you with a signature! :joy:

If fresh, then I support Spain for FIFA, if not, then I’m sorry to give my vote to Portugal. :sunglasses::joy: I’ll think about it…Attentively… :rofl::rofl::rofl: (I’m naturally kidding)

hahahahahaha
Everything about Portugal is Ok, except Cristiano Ronaldo…

Why?

I think he is not a nice/good person.

He was alone playing against Spain (he scored all goals and scored).

I still remember some years ago.
Two kids, around 8-10 years old, one with real madrid tshirt and the other with barcelona shirt, they were together waiting for the team (Real Madrid), when Cristiano went down from the bus, he signed the book only to the real madrid shirt, and he said NO to the other kid.
That´s all.

1 Like

Horror!

I feel the exact same way about Portugal and Cristiano Ronaldo. Loved the original Ronaldo (Brazil) before he retired, though.

Abysmal drop in sales, never seen this in years (1 sale in 19 days). And it’s not because of summer, sales were steady in last year even without uploads. New items are not helping at all.Sales

the beginning of June was good. now silent since several days… and i’t a pity because I’m waiting for the 1300th sale!!!

You hit the bull’s eye. I am a Videohiver. I am a small fish in the pond but I can tell you that the epic style with hard dramatic hits is pretty much dead at the moment. My last 3 templates are exactly the style of @MartijndeBont but since the start of this year almost no one buys such templates, unfortunately. I really enjoy this style but I will stop it because it’s pointless right now. Hopefully, in the future the epic trend will be alive once again but for now I will shift to different styles.

5 Likes