AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

This is why I don’t propose wasting any more time reporting cases of possible cheating to support.

I totally understand, I just wrote to support about all of this, but I am not going to waste more time on this either.

2 Likes

7 days, no sales. It’s not too late for a miracle, though !

2 Likes

3 days zero sales.

1 Like

I reported one of them 2 weeks ago
The answer from envato is below
“Thank you for reporting this potential exclusivity violation to Envato Market
We are currently investigating and will take the appropriate action if necessary”

they still did nothing :frowning:

I’ve been waiting for 1 month
for non-exclusive request
my account will be non-exclusive tomorrow
will there be any sanctions against those who violate the rule?
If not, are we stupid?

2 Likes

Honestly I don’t know. I would send support a reminder and wait what they say.

1 Like

“If not, are we stupid?”

well… it seems that in today’s world, you always have the sensation that being honest, kind, respectful is not the best way to get “success”… and sometimes, yes, I feel stupid to limit myself because I follow the rules. But maybe I sleep better ? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It’s very rare that cheaters get away with it long term (in general not just on envato). All it takes is one policy change from envato and they risk their entire portfolio and brand. Playing by the rules is necessary for long term success imo. It’ll catch up to them eventually one way or another.

Edit: to clarify what I mean by cheaters, I’m talking about people on exclusive accounts acting like they’re non exclusive, or clone accounts.

2 Likes

i will send a reminder yes you are right :+1:

1 Like

I agree :slight_smile:

I’ve always wished thats how life worked, but after a while in your lifetime you start to figure out how it really is…

4 days without sales.

In the last 2 days I’ve sold an old track 2 times. This track is really old and has been uploaded almost 13 month ago. Obviously they do something strange and experimental with the search engine. Anyway, almost all my newest items has 0 sales, and it is sad…

Great start of the week, but by Wednesday sales disappeared again…
Is the experiment over yet?
Hope we al have a great selling weekend, mates!
:pray::slot_machine::tumbler_glass:

New items really don’t have enough exposure… I am wondering is it worth to upload new items these days. In general sales are minimal, I am hoping for the better days. Stay strong guys.

March 2019 - 2 sales thus far

yeah… i’m pretty sure i was the author @PurpleFog was talking about who was frustrated at reporting an exclusive author selling on other sites.

It was frustrating, and I did get his stuff removed after 3 or 4 months and a whole lot of back and forth.

The truth is, you just can’t police a policy like that, too many accounts, millions of songs… I just resign myself to the fact that I’m a sucker who plays by the rules… for now… lol

I think that play by the rules is a good decision. Even if a fraud will not be found, it will never ends good for any fraudster. It is a karmic question. I’m sure in it. For me is better have less money but with pure conscience.

14 Likes

Absolutely. You should be very proud on everything you create and accomplish with your own efforts and ideas. And cheaters should be publicly called out but unfortunately this is not allowed on forums. If this was allowed, forums would be 90% “wall of shame” and 10% “Audiojungle sales monitor 2”. :smiley:

4 Likes

Fair play here leads to blocking accounts. :sunglasses:

1 Like