AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Woohoo! Just crossed the $1,000 total earning milestone :smiley:

11 Likes

Extremely low viewing statistics for my new track 11 yesterday and 14 for today. When there were no experiments it was about 30-50 views for the first day (maximum 130). It is not surprising that there are no sales on the new item, no one sees it. It’s sad that my new tracks go into a “black hole”. This is not happy!

3 Likes

If my item has 30 views the first day it is a record for me :grinning:

4 Likes

My track last year(viewing statistics). :slight_smile: When there were no experiments. :slight_smile:
I even made a mistake with the numbers 275 views maximum for me instead of 130 views (I did not notice the best views on my track, but this does not change the situation but, on the contrary, makes me even sadder). :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

These damn experiments, now spoil everything!

Wow, wow… 30-50 views for the first day!
I never ever had these kind of figures… My maximum must be 8 views, but usually it is 1 or 2. This is what surprised me, I used to have some sales, even with 1 or 2 views.
Now today obvisouly I have 0 views, so 0 sales.

2 Likes

Congrats!!
It seems you got there very quickly, at least waaay faster than me!
Well done!

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I’m talking about the fact that the views have decreased, 1-2 views does not mean that there will be 1-2 sales, and I’m not saying that if there will be 130-275 views there will be 1-2 sales, I just show the statistics of possible sales. But when the views are lower, it becomes obvious that something is going wrong.

In any case, we do not strive for low views, what is now. That is why you and I and others now have almost 0 views and 0 sales, it’s time to close the experiments. We all look forward to April 1st. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is very strange for me :thinking:, on my updates on the first day of 30-40 views (during the experiment).
Maybe you chose the wrong tags or names?
Something needs to be changed, because 1-2 views on the first day are very few…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m not saying that because of this, a lot of sales. :sweat_smile:
I am sorry to see and understand that the tracks for the past month, all the forces that were invested in them, were just wasted time …
But there are views that mean someone finds them))

Well, still no sales at all…
After 2 months of thinking, I decided to finally click on the “opt out” button and switch from EXClusive to NON EXClusive. My catalogue is very small, and on my other sites it is even smaller…
So at least, I will be able to reuse these tracks elsewhere.

I will have to get used to the insanely high fee here, this is the price of freedom :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Some authors seem not to play by the rules, with no consequence. I’m not saying it’s right, but then again neither is their insane non-ex fee.

3 Likes

Not sure to understand what you mean… The authors I have seen cheating are not stupid and usually have exc accounts anyways (and several of thems, and copy pasting the tracks from one to the other).

I just mean that some authors retain their exclusive status (and their scheduled exclusive fee), while uploading on other platforms as well.

Ok I understand what you mean now. Yes, this might be because of this high non-ex fee…
This is the only platform with such high fee…

Have you reported any of these and did anything happen?

I haven’t. To be honest, I have no issue with this kind of “cheaters”, they refuse an unacceptable deal, good for them.

But, I remember one author having reported such a case repeatedly, and he was frustrated that nothing was being done.

I see.

Speaking of reporting, I see that a author that has been reported for self purchasing/self rating several times, by several authors, end up in this weeks Mega March campaign with several tracks.

Also that featured file that once was a 110% rip off from Stocksounds top seller is included in this campaign (this track was reported by many authors back then, he changed his composition and kept the featured file).

Really sad.

1 Like

See? That’s what I mean. They have no mean to police their own platform, so other platforms? They don’t take any action against authors cheating against other authors. Why should I worry about or even blame authors cheating against their unfair exclusivity policy?

1 Like

Seems so. Personally I have no problem reporting something fishy if I come over it, but I have a big problem needing to “follow up” on this and seeing that nothing is being done. Temporarily excluding tracks from the popular list is not nearly enough punishment for someone who self rate and self purchase.

Day without sales again. Sales every other day during the week and 0 sales at the weekend, this has already become the norm.