AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Yea…My last sale was 20 days ago.

1 Like

And so, on March 4 and the first sale … I do not cease to lose optimism, referring to the fact that there were just days off :slight_smile:

Do not lose faith guys, continue to work.
Everything will be, you need more time and patience!:metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

@EightBallAudio, everyone has his own opinion and his own view of things, there are always enough skeptics…

2 sales so far, both broadcast :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good start with 14 sales, keep on rockin´march.

7 Likes

Congratulations on a great start to the month! :+1: :tada::balloon::sparkles: Elite status has gone in your favor! :wink:

Well, quite nice for a side job. Cross fingers that ideas will keep.

1 Like

I sold a pack (cool) but I saw last news about Keith Flint (The Prodigy) passing away… so going back to sadness. RIP

4 Likes

Motivation))
Not bad :fire::grin:

Still quiet as hell for me and I seem to be the only profile that has a negative sale to item ratio, slightly depressing lol. Hopefully that changes soon but it’s bugging me. I don’t know if it’s because I’m doing something fundamentally wrong or if I’ve just been unlucky with all the website changes coming into effect right as I started to actively upload. :frowning:

I do have one optimistic view though. This is such a brutal grind that I can’t imagine most people sticking to it long term, so hopefully that’ll make the over saturation problem plateau. I’m forced to make music work because a normal 9 to 5 in retail or whatever literally makes me go nuts… so I NEED music to work. For most that can put up with a normal job I can imagine this being too hard.

4 Likes

How is this possible? Lots of views and an average of over 2 minutes playtime on an item of 0:35 !!! In feb and March till now. And only 1 sale.
Who’s listening so long and often?

1 Like

Still quiet as hell… would it be best to upload new items or wait 2 weeks for the experiment to end? Really can’t decide atm and I’ve got 3 items that I’m pretty happy with ready to upload but idk if it’s wise to upload right now. :thinking:

2 Likes

Sorry, but what is the experiment?

2 Likes

Cold dead. Nothing. 0.:coffin:.

1 Like

I think it depends on what kind of tracks it is, for the more popular high traffic genres I would personally wait, but if it’s more niche kind of tracks it might not be that important.

2 Likes

Good point! Yeah one of them is a niche item, I’ll upload it today.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s the Elements Chainsaw Massacre or the current experiments, but for quite some time now I’m making around 80% of my monthly income out from ~2 year old tracks. New ones, niche or not mostly sit there and gather dust.

Today I got a new track approved, but it’s from a quite popular category so, with all these experiments going on, it will most likely sink in the depths of the abyss in no time.

Hope I’m wrong, though. Good luck people! :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Maybe it just takes time for the items to gain traction, so 2 years from now the items that are added today and do nothing might have randomly started gaining momentum and selling over the next 2 years?

Optimistic I know but hopefully that’s how it plays out. In my short time here I’ve experienced two items that looked like they went into a void then started gaining traction randomly a few months later, so fingers crossed.

4 Likes

Not a single sale still in what we got in March.
If I look at the statistics, in March of last year my first sale started on the 6th and then I reached a total of 23, which would be something exceptional in these moments that we live.
I hope that at least this situation is repeated!
Good luck friends!

5 Likes