AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Aaah The Verve and the 90s! Simpler times, wish I could go back sometimes.

?I need to contact Envato about this track I cannot find it anywhere me and some other people have been looking but no success so I’m just gonna leave a link here if anyone could possibly help and anyway to contact Envato about aj tracks and stuff…

But then maybe you would lose what you were used to have. We are fighting our way in hard times. If we could succeed now, this could be a victory that will last longer.

I do not know what statistics have Envato, but personally my sales revenues fell by 2 times! And it has been going on for almost 3 months.

Nah, the 70s and very early 80s were far better. So glad I grew up in that era. I have to turn the Bitter Sweet Symphony off whenever I hear it. Its a horrible, horrible dirge. Can’t think of much good that came out the 90s. Oasis were a poor mans Beatles and Blur were a poor mans Small Faces/Kinks. Radiohead were massively overated.

As for sales

:skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

Meanwhile, I’m cranking it up higher. :sunglasses:

January gave me hope. February is killing it ! Zero sales in two weeks.

The end of February is a bit more alive than the beginning. There are hopes that the month will end normally and will bring in the average profit. In any case, I do not plan to upload tracks until the search experiments are over.

What I find most disturbing is that the money Envato makes from selling our items is spent on advertising this competitive to the market service. It’s like loaning a buddy some money, so he can buy a gun and shoot you in the foot.

Well said.

I do corporate tracks very rarely. But when I do, I make sure they get approved today when Envato is running experiments and doesn’t show new files. :smile:

Fun fact, @AurusAudio I know you hate firebird guitar vst, so I recorded all guitars live…wait for it… on a Jackson metal guitar! True story, and I dedicate this corporate track to you :smiley:

Props to you sir. Good job resisting the Fencidat mutes! Every time I look at the new files section it depresses me just how many tracks there are using that same VST. Blows my mind.

I’ll check out your track :slight_smile:

EDIT: very nice. :+1:

Personal pref depending when you were born I guess. I got tons of nostalgia as a young kid from the 90s so that’s why it’s special to me.

Bumped up my prices yesterday and just got a sale… niiiice! :ok_hand: :smiley:

Thank heavens for ADP and extended licenses.

Yay! Mission accomplished!

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Paradise! The best way to deal with low sales is being in contact with family and nature!
Que hermosura, bien de bien :wink:

Hahaha! Totally!

No any signs of life. :pensive:

Dead for almost two days. :disappointed_relieved: