AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Hahaha! :smile:

I make fun, but the state of things is worrying. I managed to make another good month, but I can clearly see that many recent Envato changes don’t seems to play in favor of most authors. Hope I won’t join the choir and sing this song next year! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You mean other markets too?

1 Like

yes, everywhere… :disappointed_relieved:
been slowly but steadily decreasing

1 Like

I have a new great idea for AJ and these new experiments.

Why not instead of “newest items sort option”?? change it to “ghostly songs made by maniacal musicians who do not know that the average life expectancy is eighty years and only in the case that eternity is achieved thanks to the advance in silicon chips alone and only in that case, maybe one day they can earn a living with music.”

Ok let’s try to state positive

Turbo sarcastic mode “on”
8 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

Dead as hell again for me but still going to keep working as hard as I can despite all the headwinds since tracks can still sell months down the line. And honestly because I don’t know what else to do. Man I wish I joined a few years ago though :confused:

1 Like

Aaah The Verve and the 90s! Simpler times, wish I could go back sometimes.

1 Like

?I need to contact Envato about this track I cannot find it anywhere me and some other people have been looking but no success so I’m just gonna leave a link here if anyone could possibly help and anyway to contact Envato about aj tracks and stuff…

But then maybe you would lose what you were used to have. We are fighting our way in hard times. If we could succeed now, this could be a victory that will last longer.

1 Like

I do not know what statistics have Envato, but personally my sales revenues fell by 2 times! And it has been going on for almost 3 months.

3 Likes

Nah, the 70s and very early 80s were far better. So glad I grew up in that era. I have to turn the Bitter Sweet Symphony off whenever I hear it. Its a horrible, horrible dirge. Can’t think of much good that came out the 90s. Oasis were a poor mans Beatles and Blur were a poor mans Small Faces/Kinks. Radiohead were massively overated.

As for sales

:skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull:

1 Like

Meanwhile, I’m cranking it up higher. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

January gave me hope. February is killing it ! Zero sales in two weeks.

4 Likes

The end of February is a bit more alive than the beginning. There are hopes that the month will end normally and will bring in the average profit. In any case, I do not plan to upload tracks until the search experiments are over.

3 Likes

What I find most disturbing is that the money Envato makes from selling our items is spent on advertising this competitive to the market service. It’s like loaning a buddy some money, so he can buy a gun and shoot you in the foot.

6 Likes

Well said.

1 Like

I do corporate tracks very rarely. But when I do, I make sure they get approved today when Envato is running experiments and doesn’t show new files. :smile:

Fun fact, @AurusAudio I know you hate firebird guitar vst, so I recorded all guitars live…wait for it… on a Jackson metal guitar! True story, and I dedicate this corporate track to you :smiley:

6 Likes

Props to you sir. Good job resisting the Fencidat mutes! Every time I look at the new files section it depresses me just how many tracks there are using that same VST. Blows my mind.

I’ll check out your track :slight_smile:

EDIT: very nice. :+1:

3 Likes

Personal pref depending when you were born I guess. I got tons of nostalgia as a young kid from the 90s so that’s why it’s special to me.

3 Likes

Bumped up my prices yesterday and just got a sale… niiiice! :ok_hand: :smiley:

6 Likes