AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Thanks for the answer! Strange, but after my post yesterday, I had a sale of an extended license (for 10 million ), 3 more sales at night … I don’t remember that for a long time … maybe someone turn on my sales button? :slight_smile:
I have an account on a competitive website, I just don’t have enough time, but now there are almost 500 tracks in the AJ portfolio, and when there are no sales in a few days, I tell myself to start writing for another site :sunglasses:

6 Likes

nice! congratz…maybe its a sign, best to follow your instincts…as for me, i pretty much follow a simple rule “dont put all your eggs in one basket”…learned that the hard way back then…

1 Like

After a decent Monday, Tuesday is completely empty.

On my last report, I mentioned that I wouldn’t be surprised to hit the floor by the 16th day. It did not happened. One more indication that I’m pretty bad at trying to read in the future! Still on my way to beat January.

Also, I sold a very short logo at $19 yesterday. With the unfair Elements banner luring some customers away and the silly trend of lower than low price tags, I take it as a small victory! :sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Not a single sale for 12 days and now,… Out of the blue, one of my oldest logos just got sold. Strange, because the item had 0 sales before. Feels good :slightly_smiling_face: more hope for the older ones

5 Likes

Edit: Sales escalated quickly! Now very confident to beat January in a few days. :sunglasses:

Take that, Elements: :facepunch: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

That’s awesome, mate! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks a lot! :smiley:
And good luck to you! :sunny:

:smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks! Cool song. :sunglasses:

Absolute Deadness

1 Like

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

The last week i got 9 (!) licenses only, and now no any signs of life two days in a row.
Anyway, there are frequent posts in a " Last Sold Track" thread, so i can only hope it is not So bad at all.

0 No one sale all month and now after “Elements-Titanic-Desolation” we have the “Frankestein-experiments” to give priority again to those old dinosaurs high sales tracks.

4 Likes

Recently watched Cameron’s Titanic, and quickly made the analogy. The Elites, the lifeboats (elements), and the rest of the people (authors) left to drown.

3 Likes

The only twist is that the lifeboats are bought for $16,50 a piece and are very fragile and uncontrolled. It might be better to steer away from the iceberg and protect the mother ship. And demand proper lifeboats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

6 Likes

So, are we “The Poor Jack”? :joy: We know what happens in the end.

The worst thing in Titanic is if Rose just moved her selfish fat butt a bit, Leonardo would fit next to her on that floating wood and survive. The same thing is Elements, if only banners were removed, AJ would survive together with Elements :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Sad butt true.

5 Likes