AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

No prob about asking! Well this week I sold stuff from all over the spectre, but mainly they were niche tracks. Last three sales were tango, a dixieland jazz pack and a spy-ish jazzy track. :slight_smile:

Ah nice! Man I wouldn’t even know where to start with making Jazz haha… guess it’s deffo something to look into! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

Be creative! Put some crazy chords (in no particular order) and call it «Crazy Jazz»? :stuck_out_tongue:

lmao! that’s one way to test AJ’s ‘creative freedom’ lines at the review process :joy: very tempting lol.

Congrats for the sales man! Lovely beach, is that Rocha? Would love to be over there with this lovely weather!

Pase uno de los mejores veranos en Valizas, inolvidable :heart_eyes:

Thanks! That’s Punta Negra, Maldonado. Glad you had a great time in Valizas!!! It’s been a few years since the last time I went there but I’m trying to get myself a few days off before the end of the month and visit. Buen comienzo de año, che! :slight_smile:

Nice sales this week + broadcast bonus :hugs::raised_hands::earth_africa:

:skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

still dead for 10 days already :skull_and_crossbones:

This week was only two productive days. Today, of course there will be nothing, because Sunday.

Dead. :skull_and_crossbones::disappointed_relieved:

Absolutely Dead …
I wonder, is it a crisis everywhere, or just envato?
colleagues, who have info about sales on other royality stocks ?

3 days without sales. The almost complete lack of sales can not inspire me to upload new tracks here. My stimulus to work with AJ is zero. I will not upload anything new until the sales appear, I am not a generator of ideas.

Extremely slow.

What happens to new items? Of the last 10 items, 7 have 0 sales. New items are practically not sold! Looks terrible amid a general fall in sales.

7 days without sales. Pretty average on a post elementalyptic time.

Compare to Envato, others are ok. Main competitor was dead for a while, but then burst with sales. On this market i got 2 sales in this month, uploads are useless.

Thanks for reply :slight_smile:

Monday morning…no sales …may be German tracks endagers the national security of the U.S. like the German cars…I don´t know :wink:

I have beaten my worst record without sales, and still counting…