AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

What happens to new items? Of the last 10 items, 7 have 0 sales. New items are practically not sold! Looks terrible amid a general fall in sales.

7 days without sales. Pretty average on a post elementalyptic time.

3 Likes

Compare to Envato, others are ok. Main competitor was dead for a while, but then burst with sales. On this market i got 2 sales in this month, uploads are useless.

4 Likes

Thanks for reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Monday morning…no sales …may be German tracks endagers the national security of the U.S. like the German cars…I don´t know :wink:

2 Likes

I have beaten my worst record without sales, and still counting…

1 Like

May be you should start to produce in a new category. Diversification is a good all time seller.

3 Likes

Very, very quiet. January was actually better for me than February, so far.

2 Likes

Same here, weekend mode whole month for me.

3 Likes

$6,99 is the best birthday present!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday! Im still waiting for my today birthday gift… Now is 0 $.

4 Likes

Absolutely… well you know how it goes.

Only 1 sale in february, unfortunately.

Guys i thought its just me got sales blocked but seems like the entire family is complaining :frowning: 1 sale in February !! that is so weird really

Yeah I’m getting a bit of activity on another site now. Was worse but tide seems to have turned… Considering envatos review time and the impact elements seems to be having… they are doing a good job of making competition look more appealing for authors.

Thanks for the answer, I also want to start in another place … because Envato for me to roll down …

2 Likes

np, yeah it’s a real shame because the envato community is by far the best, but the people at the top are making some really destructive decisions (most notably that damn elements banner everywhere) :frowning:

10 Likes

Totally agree

2 Likes

The last decade of the month has arrived, I hope the sales will return. Yes, and today I turned 2 years old. :slight_smile: 2 years of active, hard work on AJ. I wish everyone successfully complete February! :sunny:

11 Likes

crickets for months here (hardly check stats now), competitors are up (and climbing)…main efforts go to tv/film libs lately

1 Like