AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

After 12 sales in a day yestarday, I’m hardcore absolutely-deading today.

2 Likes

That’s quite an achievement!:clap:

1 Like

Everyday would be dead if I put my standard that high :stuck_out_tongue:

Believe me, it’s been a bumpy month with lots of highs and lows. As for today, things couldn’t be absolutelydeader… wait: last week I had a reversal so yes, they could!

Not great as March was, but still decent. My new track just got approved and a pack is on the way, so I hope it will bring some fresh sales.

2 Likes

Despite the “Roller-coaster”, April seems to have started to gain momentum. A bit even surprised, although I have not reached the average monthly earnings (I do not have 12 sales before it) nevertheless, buyers are returning a little. I would like to overcome the threshold above more the 12 remaining sales this month, I really hope so!

This is a strange event again :see_no_evil: The middle of the week is the absolute dead, the dead of the dead! :zombie::woman_zombie::vampire:t3:

6 Likes

New logo, new sales… you’re on a roll! :sunglasses:

Best of luck this month @AudioSport !

3 Likes

Second parts, not always are worst… :joy:

1 Like

Yeah! I like Audiojugle Sales Monitor Part II already! Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like

And why did you decide that the second theme is the worst? I do not understand :slight_smile: The same authors :slight_smile:

In movies, people usually say second parts are always worst.

Superstition, this part will be better!

2 Likes

Yes, i wrote it in the first post. :smiley:
That is what i wrote it again, like a joke.

2 Likes

I saw something in the topic at the beginning. But I know such proverb “All that is done for the best”!

1 Like

We wil your topic put it forward! Do not worry! :wink: Moderator @baileyherbert can you leave a link from the first topic to this one( AudioJungle Sales Monitor)? Simply, everyone goes there and is automatically blocked there. To transfer the people from there to here. Many thanks! I hope you can hear me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks @baileyherbert ! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey, a new thread…

Boo hoo hoo part two for you…

5 Likes