AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

No sales and the weekend is already here, so i think i´m going to beat my worst record!! :joy::sweat_smile:

And this morning i received from a client an email about a youtube claim with one of my tracks…
And it is a really a weird and strange thing.
But hey!, it could worse,… it could be rain. :rofl:

PS; I just checked the weather and it says this afternoon is going to rain here!! HAHAHAHAHAA

7 Likes

Absolutely …:skull:

One of those days, eh @Manriquedelara?

Well, to make you feel better, I haven’t had many sales this week and I am getting 8 inches of snow where I live.

None of my older tracks are selling but my new ones are! Sold one of my new tunes about an hour after it being accepted earlier today and it’s only had like 6 views so got lucky there! Here’s to hoping things continue to pick up going into the second half of the month. Good luck guys! :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Well, it’s my turn to bring the upbeat note this time. This week has been really good for me, with 32 sales since monday and we’re expecting a pristine sunny and warm weekend so I’ll flee to the beach tomorrow first thing for sure.
Can’t compete with @Manriquedelara’s beach hideouts but I can’t complain either…:slight_smile:

14 Likes

Whoa grats on the sales!! Getting that many sales in a week is literally a dream for me. If I may ask, is that mainly music targeting video games that’s selling?

No prob about asking! Well this week I sold stuff from all over the spectre, but mainly they were niche tracks. Last three sales were tango, a dixieland jazz pack and a spy-ish jazzy track. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah nice! Man I wouldn’t even know where to start with making Jazz haha… guess it’s deffo something to look into! Thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

Be creative! Put some crazy chords (in no particular order) and call it «Crazy Jazz»? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

lmao! that’s one way to test AJ’s ‘creative freedom’ lines at the review process :joy: very tempting lol.

3 Likes

Congrats for the sales man! Lovely beach, is that Rocha? Would love to be over there with this lovely weather!

Pase uno de los mejores veranos en Valizas, inolvidable :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! That’s Punta Negra, Maldonado. Glad you had a great time in Valizas!!! It’s been a few years since the last time I went there but I’m trying to get myself a few days off before the end of the month and visit. Buen comienzo de año, che! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice sales this week + broadcast bonus :hugs::raised_hands::earth_africa:

5 Likes

:skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

still dead for 10 days already :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

This week was only two productive days. Today, of course there will be nothing, because Sunday.

Dead. :skull_and_crossbones::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Absolutely Dead …
I wonder, is it a crisis everywhere, or just envato?
colleagues, who have info about sales on other royality stocks ?

1 Like

3 days without sales. The almost complete lack of sales can not inspire me to upload new tracks here. My stimulus to work with AJ is zero. I will not upload anything new until the sales appear, I am not a generator of ideas.

Extremely slow.