AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I bought my Ferrari last week. See u in the WorldCup!

11 Likes

Still better than mine :grin:

10 Likes

We are going on the same boat friend ! Stay positive and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Think positive, you wont need to go to the gym, ever!

4 Likes

Guys! It’s fine! Perhaps I’ll find myself also AJtransport. :smiley:

I"m sure you"ll be able to buy lots of tickets next World Cup! You make awesome music

1 Like

got my eye on this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/FERRARI-365-GTB-4-HOT-WHEELS-MATTEL-1999-/252080025193

Needs some work though…

3 Likes

Is it a Ferrari? I can do the same. Will they still pay me? :smiley:

3 Likes

Hehe, Thank you ! If it happens I’ll send you a ticket for the final :smiley:

1 Like

Only the presence of sales can correct my positive attitude. I feel that my mood is completely dependent on sales, when I came here(year and 4 months ago) I was calm, and friendly and very friendly, but not now! Until I have no sales , I will be on a negative wave, unfortunately. :disappointed: The thing is that I’m very serious about this trading platform and also this is my main earnings at the moment.

2 Likes

Envato :eyes: - many smiles :smile:, few sales :-1:. Give us a sale and then we will smile with you, grow a mustache and much much more. Any whim for your money Envato. I love this place. It gives me schizophrenic joy. I love Envato :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I´m here for the jokes, not for sales… :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I also :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

ahahahahha. And me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You almost reach me on top authors list!! :palms_up_together:

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Man, Im longer here than you. Dont look at my account because its new. If I sum up my overall sales here they will be smaller than yours! So your situation its not the worst… I know what you feel but there must be some solution to sell more. Dont give up :wink:

We are oriented to low income like yours (as you yourself said) Or high? I want a high income, like as many people (authors) here!

I always say, i´ll get some good dollars with my next track, it´s good!, then… hard rejected! :joy:

2 Likes

Of course high but complaining is not the solution. Maybe you have better ideas. Mine are working on my weak points and learning and we Will see. If it wont work I Will be selling potatoes and mushrooms near the street :grin: