AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Congratulations!!! :tada:

2 Likes

These two last weeks was quite productive, so i can’t say the month is so bad. “Not very good”, sounds better anyway :slight_smile: And yes, the bigger" licenses has disappeared again. So, high hopes on Feb.

1 Like

Disappointing month.

No sales since 16th January. Hoping for better days.

Not a bad month, considering I have not uploaded anything since many months. 10$ less than December (which was my 4th best ever). I can live with that.

With some new items ready to upload, I guess I have pretty good chances to keep my rhythm or do better next month. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

It’s roller coaster as usual, wish everyone good February ahead! :sunny: :fireworks:

3 Likes

At the end a good start in January with 60 sales.
Cross fingers to reach Elite in two month.

7 Likes

Wow! tracks must be good love to check your profile

January 2019 ended up a bit better than Jan 2018, but still not as good as expected. Good luck to everyone in February!

5 Likes

January was so dead but the last week it picked up thankfully with a few big licenses sales so im happy. Today they already took out the money for January and a few minutes after I made my first sale of January 31/February :slight_smile:

Jan 2018 - 30 sales
Jan 2019 - 12 sales

But thanks to ADP they were equal :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Last year was much less profitable than 2017 in terms of sales number (that directly affects income from AdRev and PRO) although I was naively believed for always ongoing revenue growth, until I saw statistics at the end of 2018… The percentage of US sales has decreased dramatically for the last 1-1.5 years. January sales are almost two times worse than in January 2018. This January is also anti-record for a three years for me.

1 Like

Just passing through with some BOO HOO HOOO!
:unicorn::japanese_ogre::eye:

1 Like

I notice more and more that music is becoming a sport //// :joy:

3 Likes

So. Let’s summarize for January. 4 sales. It’s awful!

1 Like

January 14 sales

not bad for me (i start selling something here on july), i sell mostly SFX

3 Likes

January was below average and this last week has been a disaster with a all time low in sales.
I have NO clue what i have to do to turn this around, but i have just released 4 tracks and i have 6 more in the qeue.
I am trying new tags and titles on my items, social media etc… but nothing seems to work at the moment and i feel that i am in the hands of a Marketplace that can just change within a few hours without me being able to do something to stay relevant.

I hate being negative, but i also need to be realistic and seeing as how i make a living out of this, I am not sure if i can continue down this path anymore… i am very worried about this Marketplace.

17 Likes

January was the worst month of all my time since march 2012, when i got 4 sales. Now i have 1 sale. This situation is absolutely abysmal.

Feb starts with a Mass Reproduction License :grinning: Go Go Go

16 Likes

January - I don’t wanna talk about this…
February starts and I got first sale. Moreover from my own country. So let’s hope for sth better…

Thank you dear buyer ! Dziękuje :slight_smile:

7 Likes