AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

February is clearly better because there are fewer days in February, which means fewer days with zero sales! :joy: Simple arithmetic!:joy:

7 Likes

February is always better than January because my birthday is in February :grin:

…so dear customers, now you know what kind of gift I wanna get :smiley:

1 Like

Absolutely stone dead. Not a single sale.

1 Like

First sale in this month! Thats Wow! :joy:

2 Likes

This is awesome man!!! You should create a new topic and celebrate it :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Januray 2018

Janury 2019

1 Like

When you got no sales but you can plant 200 onions… :joy::grin:

16 Likes

Really.:sweat_smile: Soon we will all eat only onions!:joy: AudioJungle has become AudioDesert, 2 days without sales. I would like to make 7 sales until the end of January. And then the month could be considered normal.

1 Like

OnionJungle :smiley:

6 Likes

Dead

Onions… and bananas! :rofl:

7 Likes

Not a bad week at last. But the last 1.5 days is completely empty.:confused:

Ah! I wish I lived in a place like this. Maybe I should become a farmer? Right, it’s -32 Celsius today, don’t want to go outside, so I said to my bear if he want to have some vodka and play balalaika today, then he’s the one who should go outside and turn up our plutonium reactor. Oh, Motherland-Siberia, why are you like this?

1 Like

Those of you that have not read this post, please do yourself a favour and read it, it contains a very clear and informative list on how to proceed registering your music in a PRO + additional services to collect serious money down the road. Several experienced authors are also available to help with any questions.

Also please consider using 10 seconds of your life and support the topic by writing +1 to help Envato take us seriously. Non PRO authors will also make more money by improving the broadcast licenses :slight_smile:

Thank you guys!

On topic: Some signs of life, let’s hope for the better.

5 Likes

And where coconuts? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahah Coconuts no, but i got this. :smiley:

7 Likes

Did you grow them too? Cool! :+1:

I wish we could time travel back…

If I’m being honest I think people should move to other royalty free websites

200 onions in queue? I thought we were able to upload only five together…

3 Likes