AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

175,6 here…:flushed:

1 Like

125,5 here. It’s amazing what @WavebeatsMusic has accomplished. 33 tracks, 63 rates. That’s what I call a loyal fan club! Going up like scuba diver’s fart, they say in my oh so refined homeland.

9 Likes

I think rating system should be completely removed from stock audio market, and that’s not because I personally have one rate for 452 sales, but because it is just plain contrintuitive. I can understand when you rate something what you can fully check and try only after purchase (like a restaurant dinner, a movie in a theater, web plugin or script), but what’s the point in rating audiofiles, which are availble pre-purchase in preview version? I mean, here’s a preview, download it, put it into your project and see if it works well or not. Why anybody would buy a track wich is not suitable for their particular project? It’s a nonsence.

5 Likes

Out of my entire portfolio, only my top seller gathered the minimum number of ratings to have visible stars…

“Luck” :roll_eyes:

hahaha scuba diver’s fart! hahahaha that was funny! :slight_smile:

Sales are half-speed this month…

Time to work at double-speed! :rocket:

3 Likes

Here’s a rhetorical question:

If someone is going to buy a bunch of their own tracks (or have their friends do it) to artificially inflate their sales and ratings, is it really a good idea to draw attention to themselves in a self-congratulatory post?

:rofl::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s time to have a beer and spit on the music. :smiley::beer: Sales are at a snail’s pace, and God is with them! Let these sales burn with a blue flame! :fire: :smiley:

3 Likes

:beer::smile:

2 Likes

Sales will be on football stadiums and in front of tv :smiley: That’s why this month is so slow :slight_smile:

Cheers :beer: Go Lewandowski ! Go Poland ! :smiley:

6 Likes

Very far to go, there is not enough money for a ticket with such earnings on Envato ! :smiley: If only on a horse gallop. :smiley:

1 Like

Ticket would be a dream ! For my earnings this month I can buy a postcard with my national football team :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s easier to go to the clothing market and trade socks than to earn something here. Dead place. :smiley: I have already made sure that here (on Envato) there is never any sales…

1 Like

everyone talking about no sales, i can’t even get an approval these days! (3 or 4 hard rejects in a ROW :frowning: )

2 Likes

Yes. It’s really tough here to earn some decent money but we have to try :slight_smile: I’ve noticed that there are as many celebrations topics as complain posts :smiley: So it can’t be so bad here :smiley:

1 Like

Believe me, everything here is terrible and bad (only people here are good, this is the only big +). :smiley::smiley::smiley: This is because there is no stability! One day the sales are normal, and already as 6 days for me do not go. It’s good when you are confident of your future! But this is not about Envato! There is no stable and good earnings! I keep silent about the prospects here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I believed you I would have to sell potatoes near my house :joy: Still prefer struggling here :slight_smile: I think no-one is confident about the future. That’s the sign of our times . But I have to agree with you . It’s hard here and as some more experienced authors told me, it was easier some years ago.

2 Likes

And still I’m ready to scold Envato, because they can sell better, but do not want to! Thanks for your support! I agree with you that it is necessary to fight, it really is! :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t be angry and sad :slight_smile: It also happened to me… Remember my 7 steps of AJ path :slight_smile:

1. All rejections
  2. Some approvals - no sales
  3. All approved - small sales
  4. Depression time :joy:
  5. Hard working, learning and listening time
  6. More approvals , more sales
  7. Big sales and ferrari in the garage :joy:

So as you can see, the best is yet to come :slight_smile:

5 Likes