AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Well when I changed my prices my sales went up considerably higher than any other previous month until elements killed it off the very next month and now the graph is continuously sloping down.

2 Likes

Same for me. ADP was a great game changer (for the better), then Envato changed the game’s rules one more time (removal of credit, added fees, Elements), but I’m in a better place than January 2018.

2019 will be a test for many of us. Let’s wish for the best. With some research, analysis and work, we still have a chance to keep our boats afloat.

2 Likes

The new popular files page is scaring me… I hope this new change doesn’t kill off all the bottom tracks, or worse, make it impossible to climb up the charts from now on.

3 Likes

You mean the new design? Or the prices?

The design. We’ve had new prices for a few months now :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hmm. I hadn’t seen this change already… I don’t like this new design.

I don’t know (for the moment) what it looks like on a bigger screen, but on my old laptop, right now, I need to scroll and scroll and scroll to see all the items… Not a good thing, in my book.

And what’s the point of having an original brand icon if it takes a magnifying glass to see it?

5 Likes

Audiojungle is becoming more like the P5 :thinking:

2 Likes

This is what it looks like on a 4K screen. Even with a massive resolution like this, only 9 cards are visible.

5 Likes

Well, it’s «a little» better than on my laptop, but still, it looks so generic and non-inspiring. It was way better before and surely, more fair for all authors on the page, in my humble opinion. :thinking:

4 Likes

This year start by far much lower than the last year (50% YoY). Hope that buyers wake up now.

They have updated popular lists now with all the sub genres, which is a BIG positive I believe. Hopefully this out weights the sizing issues in terms of a little better visibility for new popular items.

3 Likes

Only 6 six sales for 8 days. Bad, very bad !!! So far this is the worst beginning of the month in 2 years!!!

Two sales so far in January. Slow indeed.

Finally breakthrough :slight_smile: Thank you Monaco!

3 Likes

only 1 sale in january :tired_face: I do not know where we are going

4 Likes

Everybody says that the world is on the verge of a global financial crisis. Maybe this is somehow connected with a low number of sales, except for holidays?

I will set my refresh F5 frequence to every two days…may be then I see a $$$ change.

1 Like

Hahaha! So true! :sweat_smile:

2 (full track) sales today and one sale 2 days ago… seems to be picking up again hopefully!

5 Likes

Yes. But I think US has not returned on full force yet

1 Like