AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Ah good to know! :smiley: How long it usually take to get going again?

Mmm, not a clue. In 2017 and 2018 the 2nd half of the month was way better than the 1st, but so many things have changed around here that I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Here is a comparison of last year and this, the difference is sensitive … 2019 - only 3 sales … waiting …2019-01-07_113705
and here with 2017
2019-01-07_113822

Absolutely dead.

I looked at the 2nd track you are looking for, but I didn’t find anything, maybe someone else will help you.
Good luck!

My fist sale this year, just a pack of sound-effects but at least one. Best regards to cologne !

Had my first two sales of the year today. The cold winter is thawing out. Good luck, everyone !

Aaah yeah true, here’s to hoping it does pick up for us all very soon, good luck! :slight_smile:

Awful start to 2019. Here’s hoping it picks up :crossed_fingers:

Superdead month so far, but we will know more about the general health of the market in a month I guess. One very positive thing is that I see more and more authors realising that they can charge higher prices for their tracks. Maybe its because sales are so slow that authors are forced to compensate for income loss…!

Wow! Tumbleweed!!! You’re on a lucky strike! My situation:

mars-surface

I think I’m in the middle of interstellar space atm… maybe voyager 1 will pop by tho :rofl:

December ended as my 4th best month and January starts with a nice flow of sales.:sunglasses:

Absolutely niche dead.

Among my most recent sales, it goes like this :

• 50% niche
  • 20% common sounds
  • 20% middle ground effects
  • 10% crazy experimental stuff.

From my own stats, I would say that niche items are worth doing. But sales depends on so many other factors, it’s hard to know what’s going on, sometimes. Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

Yeah for logos at least my niche ones sell as often as the more common ones. Take that with as pinch of salt tho since I’m still pretty new and don’t have a very big sample size yet. :sweat_smile:

Well when I changed my prices my sales went up considerably higher than any other previous month until elements killed it off the very next month and now the graph is continuously sloping down.

Same for me. ADP was a great game changer (for the better), then Envato changed the game’s rules one more time (removal of credit, added fees, Elements), but I’m in a better place than January 2018.

2019 will be a test for many of us. Let’s wish for the best. With some research, analysis and work, we still have a chance to keep our boats afloat.

The new popular files page is scaring me… I hope this new change doesn’t kill off all the bottom tracks, or worse, make it impossible to climb up the charts from now on.