AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Can you find this song please and I’ll buy two of your songs

Happy New Year to everyone!)
New year has begun, so this means…

BOOOOO HOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO!!!
image https://steamusercontent-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/275102315870289508/7F4836514AA1EBEBCD9D167F81407A8A3109FD31/

3 Likes

Well, the first week of the year was dead slow but I just checked how my other year beginnings were and it’s roughly the same scenario. Let’s see how the rest of January develops. Good luck, mates!

3 Likes

Ah good to know! :smiley: How long it usually take to get going again?

Mmm, not a clue. In 2017 and 2018 the 2nd half of the month was way better than the 1st, but so many things have changed around here that I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

4 Likes

Here is a comparison of last year and this, the difference is sensitive … 2019 - only 3 sales … waiting …2019-01-07_113705
and here with 2017
2019-01-07_113822

1 Like

Absolutely dead.

I looked at the 2nd track you are looking for, but I didn’t find anything, maybe someone else will help you.
Good luck!

My fist sale this year, just a pack of sound-effects but at least one. Best regards to cologne !

Had my first two sales of the year today. The cold winter is thawing out. Good luck, everyone !

3 Likes

Aaah yeah true, here’s to hoping it does pick up for us all very soon, good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awful start to 2019. Here’s hoping it picks up :crossed_fingers:

Superdead month so far, but we will know more about the general health of the market in a month I guess. One very positive thing is that I see more and more authors realising that they can charge higher prices for their tracks. Maybe its because sales are so slow that authors are forced to compensate for income loss…!

6 Likes

2 Likes

Wow! Tumbleweed!!! You’re on a lucky strike! My situation:

mars-surface

2 Likes

I think I’m in the middle of interstellar space atm… maybe voyager 1 will pop by tho :rofl:

1 Like

December ended as my 4th best month and January starts with a nice flow of sales.:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Absolutely niche dead.

1 Like

Among my most recent sales, it goes like this :

• 50% niche
  • 20% common sounds
  • 20% middle ground effects
  • 10% crazy experimental stuff.

From my own stats, I would say that niche items are worth doing. But sales depends on so many other factors, it’s hard to know what’s going on, sometimes. Good luck to you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah for logos at least my niche ones sell as often as the more common ones. Take that with as pinch of salt tho since I’m still pretty new and don’t have a very big sample size yet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes