AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Silent even for December, less than any other year here.
Well, counter is still sleeping since Dec 15…

Absolutely dead.

Maybe not dead but slow.

BTW Have you seen automatic changes in the html code of your descriptions?

Yes, I can see it on my tracks. But I can’t understand what for?

Absolutely dead 21 hours.
Offtopic: Guys, has anyone encountered the problem of loading a track today? I have up to 14% loads and hangs.

I had the same problem two weeks ago. Between 14 and 17%. But just with the zip file.
Try ftp client, it worked for me.

It helped, thanks! :+1:

1 sale this week. Business as usual. :sweat_smile:

Terrible sales for December. It’s been the second worst month of the year in revenue and tied with April for worst month of the year in sales. Very disappointing as December has always been hands down the best month of the year, sometimes earning me up to 1/3 of income for the year.

Bring my 2015-2016 sales back! What has happened? aaahhhhhhhhhh

If anyone knows what is wrong let me know, thanks :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Absolutely stone dead.

Unmarvelously Stonehenge Dead.

Must be the holiday. Or the stonehenge.

Congrats with 800 sales) 1000 is just around the corner!

Medium December for my music but best month of the year for my sound effects account.

Thank you!

Summarize on December 2018 (and for 2018) (for me):

1. There were no USA buyers December. Unfortunately, they disappeared like ghosts, and this is very sad.
  2. 19 sales are too few, more precisely, less than ever in the worst months.
  3. Due to a small price increase, I still made at least some amount (despite the extremely low sales). And I reached the goal of 800 sales.
  4. At the end of 2018, December is an incredibly low-profit month no matter how often and how much I uploaded tracks.
  5. Compared to 2017, in 2018 I made +90 sales. There is growth and I am satisfied.:blush:
  6. I would like to wish all the authors health, creative inspiration, success, and more money in the next 2019.

Happy New Year ! :sparkles:

The terrible month of December. Damned elements, killed sales. Only 17 sales I received in December! Unthinkable!!! :sob:

I will not invent anything, I have 19 sales, be strong! It will be difficult (I have never refused psychological support to anyone), but keep it up, I’m sure that you and I will survive!

Together we are crazy force + @Manriquedelara! :fist_right::fist_left: :ok_hand:

Well, December wasn’t great at all but given the Holidays and the Elements disaster, I guess it could have been worse. 4th worst or 9th best month of the year, depending on how you look at it.

My yearly and global stats so far (I joined in Nov 2015 with only one item, so it doesn’t really counts):

alltime

I uploaded roughly around 45 tracks this year, without counting a few logos and packs. The impact Elements had in terms of sales number has been pretty noticeable on my side, but thanks to ADP I could somehow soften the blow and maintain my average incomes. I’m really anxious to have an update from the folks who were invited to this oh so controversial experimento.

Finally, a little nostalgia, here’s us last year:

I truly and deeply wish everyone a very happy new year!!! :beers::beers::beers::beers::beers: