AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

The last sale was 3 days ago. Apparently this will be another bad month :disappointed_relieved: , I already foresee it in advance. Congrats to all with the beginning of summer! :sunny:

1 Like

My last sale was 13 days ago. Now beat it! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Not a bad weekend for my tiny portfolio, a couple of sales :stuck_out_tongue: Better than nothing!

3 Likes

May wasn’t all the great and June…welp doesn’t look any better. Happy 3 years to me I guess? :sob:

Things have been bad lately! Sales are gone, what’s the reason?(((((((

1 Like

Same here. Huge drop. (((

On the slow side, so far. Hope it’s not the summer down already…

Absolutely dead.

1 Like

Absolutely dead as well.

Same here, summer started?! :disappointed_relieved:

Some signs of life again give me some hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Buyers became much less, so it happens every summer? :thinking::new_moon::cloud_with_snow::new_moon_with_face: I’m used to selling 5-10 tracks a day, 3 sales a day is too little for me!

4 Likes

A lot of positive signs of live are still waiting for your attention to be noticed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not bad at all so far. It will be really hard, though, to beat May which was WAY FAR my best month since I’m in the jungle, with almost 200 sales.

I’m currently swamped in a couple of projects so I won’t be uploading anything for around 2 weeks, except for a track that’s already in queue. Hope the drop won’t be too tough. :crossed_fingers:

Good luck everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

11 Likes

With sales again quiet! I’ll soon forget how they look! :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Super quiet!

1 Like

2 days - absolutely dead … :tired_face:

1 Like

It seems the weekend arrived earlier in all its absolutelydeadness.

1 Like

MY weekend started yesterday. :rofl:

1 Like

Guys, I have a month without sales :joy: I’m back to light a new star :star:
i-806

5 Likes