AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

24 days without sales.

Absolutelydead since thursday. First time this year with more than 3 consecutive days without a single sale.

Off-topic: Just out of curiosity I searched the 5 bucks “indie rock” tracks and found a guy with 5 tracks (two or three of those at $5) in his portfolio with the EXACT same voice melody, chord progression and almost same tempo. I reported it but nothing happened so far, nor I think it will.

I won’t be doing this any further. It’s absolutely pointless. Envato gets a juicy share from these copycats so they won’t do nothing truly serious to stop them. Of course, they will ban you in no time if you nag too much, though.

5 Likes

Super dead since Thursday here too, mates!

3 Likes

Freezed almost 4 days. To get a single sale in weekend and monday? It’s just impossible. I think I can forget about AG in weekend and monday.

1 Like

Since thursday i have made ZERO sales… which has not happened to me as long as i can remember on AJ!
I have no clue what is going on, but i will have a very,VERY poor month if this keeps going at this rate.

New track did not help at all, zero visibility.

5 Likes

Not really seeing any credits. Sales haven’t really changed much at all. A little lower but in line with what I expect at the end of the year anyway.

2 Likes

Nice, happy to hear you sfx people are not suffering to much!

1 Like

Ahem…absolutely dead.

4 Likes

all i can say is things are super strange.

my two best sellers have dried up over night (coincidentally with the release of audio on Elements) but varied sales from older items are trickling in. Overall sales definitely down just as I was starting to pick up a little momentum :frowning:

1 Like

Absolutely silence, the second month! Catastrophic!

A sale today, but very very very few sales this month …

I only need one sale to reach 300, and I only want that this month…

I think its possible) Dont know why, but usually numbers like 299/399 etc don’t stay for long)

1 Like

I encourage everyone who feel pride in their tracks to participate in in this thread if you have not: Best Curated Tracks Sorted by Categories (Fast Search)

It´s starting to fill up now and can easily become a great pitch to Envato as well regarding creating an official Playlist later on.

Of course if you are swimming in visibility you don´t need to participate.

On topic: Awkward silence

6 Likes

My sales are still on par with my second best month (while being completely inactive!). December is a surprise gift for me! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Sorry for offtopic guys, but it would be great if I could just get fast answer without opening a new thread!
Can I open another account on AudioJungle? That one would be non exclusive and sell different music + logos etc., while this one would stay exclusive.

Again sorry for offtopic, and thanks!

Yes.

4 Likes

Got some sales today, thanx to my Korean friends in Seoul!
Don’t lose hope, mates!
:four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Not a single sale from the United States for this month for me! Therefore, complete instability. Very strange … Either everyone spent money on gifts for the New Year, or most of the customers went to the Elements. One can only guess …

Had no sales for over a week, then out of nowhere 3 sales in the last 24 hours! :smiley:

3 Likes

This is my third December on Audiojungle. And always December, for me, was the best month of the year in sales. But something bad is happening with the market, because this December may be the worst month of the year. I have only 18 sales in 12 days, with an average number of sales per month 75-90

3 Likes