AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

first sale after 4 days

Absolutely dead.

Hooray, the tap is open! Meditations and Yoga are on sale again! I believe in you Envato! :sunglasses: More active Envato, active and everything will be in chocolate! :wink: (Envato not slow down the pace of, waiting and working). Envato, sell faster!:wink: Act and move(hope is still with us)!

1 Like

Things are moving slowly in the Broadcast licenses... yet again! thread

So in the meantime me and @Purplefogsound have put together a litte temporary broadcast info box you can include in your items if you want. Below is the html code I´ve used. If it´s possible to post html code without it being triggered here let me know. It would be interesting to see if this has any impact, of course many won´t read it, but some should in theory. The more authors try this, the more data we will have to see if its having any significant effect. :slight_smile:

On topic: Absolutely dead.

10 Likes

I will also say if you do not know html then you can right-click and see the code (page code / edit html). There you will see all the necessary codes html (which are present in the design of pages).

1 Like

Not dead

No sales so far in December…

1 Like

Vеееery slow start of the month. :turtle::snail:

2 Likes

Elements = Death to my sales.

Yes +1 for $5. Lower prices bring nothing except the counter. :wink: I can not wait when I will clean them and complete the advertising move…:joy: Who as, but I am not happy with the low price tag (he is quite poor)(but here I am guilty). :rofl:

Low prices, absolute nonsense. Spend your time, your strength, your creativity, just to donate. I’m not here for that. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I confirm! I already understood about my mistake! But since I made a discount offer, I need to to clench one’s teeth until December 10, so as not to deceive the buyer!

1 Like

Super slow week, i just can’t believe how slow it is!
Cmon SALESSSSS, come to us!
:scream::eye::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s It’s pretty quiet…

absolutely dead!!

3 Likes

Are you sure Elements is to blame? Maybe it is only a slow period?

Because if it was the main reason for a drop in sound effects sales, I guess I would also take a hit, but it’s not the case (I sell at an okay speed since the start of December).

1 Like

Do you know how many percent ish of your sfx sales that are multi use licenses?

It’s hard to give you a precise percentage these days, because I think I haven’t found the right price tag for my multi-use licenses yet.

Since the ADP change, I sell fewer of those licenses, but I plan to revise my strategies at some point in the month. It was never 50/50, that’s for sure. I take the multi-use licenses sales as a cool bonus when they happen. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even the “featured track” of the week has only 3 sales yet.
After a great November, the December looks really lame.
Hope the next two weeks will boost and finish an outstanding year of revenue.
2019 Elite I´m coming :wink:

4 Likes

Yes, guys, what is happening now is a real hat!