AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

is groove, a hip hop, to funky, this pop, of happy, in comical upbeat… kind of track.

1 Like

What is this mixture? 7 genres in one track? :slight_smile: Intriguing! Do you really have such a track(because you yourself mentioned it) (doubt arose)? For curiosity? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

This month I didn’t used boo hoo technique. It is surprisingly good so far. It is the best beginning of the month TBH.

3 Likes

Sales have disappeared again for me…
BOO HOOO HOOO HOO HOOOO!!!
:beer:

It’s dark and silent over here, December haven’t started for me yet. BOO-HOO-HOO! (Boo-Hoo-Hoo! boo-hoo-hoo!* Echoes)

:rofl:

I am still learning.Is this technique somewhat similiar to side-chain?

P.S. So far no sales.

1 Like

Dudes, do not stop trying BOO-HOO-HOO, yesterday a sale works …

I will repeat BOO-HOO-HOO!!!

Yup, maybe I will make a tutorial or something

Why so much authors so waiting for Monday with desire to a sales exactly in Monday? I’m already 1 year in AJ and I can remember maybe 1-2 times when Monday was really with good with sales. Usually Monday is just 0 sales for me…

1 Like

1 sale for 4 days. Bad start of the month!

2 sales for December. Not cool at all. :cry:

0 sales

@CleanMagicAudio
With good prices, two sales are not bad! :wink:

Back to the good old boohoohoo :sob:

I do not know whether to rejoice or cry … Sales have grown a little. 5-7 per month. but two tracks in a row rejected …

@KakaduCreation What is the difference I still do not sell anything at any price. :joy: 2 sales = 0 sales for me. :joy: The tap is closed.

@CleanMagicAudio My life hack! When I lost sales, I greatly raised prices and immediately received several sales at a high price! That was great!
:+1::grin:

2 Likes

Slowwwww…

Sales are almost going backwards

Still dead, 2 days. One gets the impression that now in order to get at least 1 sale on this grief market one needs to be an extra-lucky person. Clear disappointment from the fact that there is a complete paralysis of sales for me! I want to believe in the best, but so far everything is terrible!

2 Likes