AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I have only 2 sales this week, I think you were lucky twice as much ! :smiley:

1 Like

I win. 0 sales this week. :wink:

1 Like

I am the lucky owner of the sale +1 :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t be depressed :slight_smile: I have only 8 items in my portfolio and got 4 sales this week so far. Smaller portfolios, new authors can also earn some cash :slight_smile: It’s all about visibility and a little bit of luck :slight_smile: All the best !

2 Likes

a catastrophic drop in sales! (( this week was the worst for all year!

5 sales this week

13 sales last week from old items.
I got 24 new accepted items, still 0 sales on them …

Silence since Saturday. The latest track approved has landed successfully right on the page 4… :face_with_monocle:
Well, we still have the next week to catch it up.

Come on customers, just 5 more sales to 1000! Don’t be shy, you can do it! :smile:

Update: This works, thank you dear customer from Poland for participating, 4 more to go!

9 Likes

Even though my last sale was 4 days ago, I luuuv waking up to this:

11 Likes

Yeah it’s always a pleasure!)

3 Likes

Absolutely dead. Reached my ceiling for the month.

IMPORTANT NOTICE for buyers: I absolutely don’t mind having a few more sales till the end of this month.

P.S. Hoo-Boo-Boo!

6 Likes

Became bad again! Given the fact that I have tracks in different genres.((((((((((((

1 Like

Zombies are more alive then my sales these last few days. I think i might have reached the threshold for this month?

1 Like

Yes,1-3 sales threshold for the last 5 days. Have to report a slow month again…
However, there was a one decent (14-20 May) week at least. :neutral_face:

1 Like

This month started pretty good with 10 million license and then everything almost stopped around 21-22 of May. Well, it’s a market, so it goes.

Last 15 days was horrible.
And summer is coming…
Upload tracks and see how disappear without sales and just a few of views is sad.

1 Like

I think without any uploads situation will be even more dramatic, unless you have hundreds of items or couple of top-sellers. For me, in 2017 every month was better than previous, and in 2018 it’s total opposite, but I did’t upload much.

There we go! Despite this weird month with many ups and downs, I’ve managed to reach this milestone. :slight_smile:

20 Likes