AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I think the first one is nice. :money_mouth_face:

Why don’t you change the color after some time? Now purple, later blue … In spring - green, summer - orange :slight_smile: (Sales are good - white, bad - black etc…)

2 Likes

I will say right away, as long as this month is the most usual for me, 19 sales so far. I agree with @MojoSoundtrackMusic that those authors who have a “narrow” portfolio, in the sense of few genres, will be the first to suffer from elements. I think that in the long run, non-standard and original tracks will be sold, music that is not so easy to find on the “elements”. Also, those who clone popular works will suffer, because abundance of “corporate and ambient” tracks - creates great competition in this genre

4 Likes

Slow week…

@CleanMagicAudio , nice logo, you look 10x more professional now! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just imagined if I’m a customer: Why I should to buy a track for even $19 or $29, $39, $49 if I can subscribe to $16,5 and I will have a many and many tracks for only $16,5? Of course I will subscribe for $16,5. No? Of course Yes. I don’t know what was the meaning of ADP which was started 3 month ago if after 3 month we can see Elements. I can’t see a logic…

4 Likes

I’m struggling to see it, too. I want to understand, but it makes no sense.

1 Like

Still low sales this month :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yh honestly I’m not a visual artist so it’s the best I could come up with lol… I’ll be looking to pay for a proper logo once my income has gone up a bit. Your new logo lookin’ sharp tho! grats!

1 Like

@AurusAudio @WormwoodMusic @plaincask @SternAlex @WaveToys @Netrabeat
Thank you guys for appreciating and expressing your opinions, I am very glad that we shared an honest opinion!
@DynaMIC-Sound-Produc I see you changed the design? A great choice now looks much better! :sunglasses::+1:
About sales: Dead 1.5 days.

2 Likes

That’s one of the scenarios. The other is:

A client comes to AJ looking for RF music for their new YouTube video. He sees the generous offer to join Elements for just $16.50 and have access to all of the items. And right when he’s ready to subscribe, he stumbles upon this nice track that costs only $5! The client leaves Aj with his new rf track and finishes his video. :slight_smile:

It seems that this happens at the moment cause since yesterday it´s painful dead even with new tracks.

1 Like

same but with 3 dollars :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Truly to say I can’t see any sense to sell my tracks for $5. $2,5 profit for one purchased track… Well, maybe it’s enough for a photographer with a thousands photos. But creating a musical track for $2,5… hmm… it’s a waste of energy and time (IMHO).

Well, your numbers aren’t exactly correct. For the sale of a $5 track the author earns $0.64, and with Elements you get $0.027 (might be slightly less) per downloaded track.

You cannot compete with price in terms of Elements. Rather find something else to compete on, quality for example. You will be rewarded in the long run.

At this point, by doing $5 tracks your are basically ruining the value of AJ music AND advertising for customers that the $5 market sadly exist…

4 Likes

As I know, an exclusive author get 50% (as minimum) for one sell. Why $0.64 (12,8%)?

This is why I guess that high quality + niche could be the good idea.
Well, I had no sales since the 3rd of november, and just got a sale with a new track I uploaded.
Priced at $39, so it can still work :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would say they’ve made it pretty difficult to compete even on quality with the likes of Pink Zebra and Tim McMorris on there. I wonder if they will see an increase in their revenue.

No sales for me so far this week. I wonder how much customer traffic is over at Elements.

@Manriquedelara can you let us know how it goes for you in Elements? It would be great to have some real information from someone involved instead of speculating.

There are A LOT of customer with budgets on AJ, its not something that will disappear any time soon. From a psychological view, more respectfully priced tracks advertise quality. Thats just a fact. It can actually be a selling pitch to have a decent price on your tracks. $39 is still cheap for a quality track in terms of companies and freelancers working for clients.