AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Cool!!!

1 Like

Too many changes this year - adp, credits removal, elements. It is too early to jump to conclusions, but i am not expecting even average sales any time soon… And yes, just 2 sales in mid November is a wreck. This month was always a 2nd best.

To be honest, last two months were saved by 1 big license in september and by a costumer who bought like 8 tracks in a row in october (big thanks to buyers). Otherwise, i probably wouldnt even reach a withdrawal minimum…and it is very disturbing, obviously. Anyways, let’s hope for the best!

2 Likes

As for sales, I’m very displeased, because last year it was several times more profitable with a smaller portfolio.

November 2017.

November 2018.

2 Likes

Yes, thats what i am talking about - too many changes at once. Two times less sales or even worse. Hard to say what to expect now. Hope things will revert back to normal. :thinking:

1 Like

6,4 times worse! This not normal! On November 14, I didn’t even make a quarter of my sales! This year!

1 Like

Every month they introduce new changes (let them change everything they want and plan and it does not interest me), but I want to do nothing less than sales last year! Where are the normal sales of the strongest month - November? It’s not funny!

1 Like

Perhaps some are gone since they removed credits? Perhaps Elements subscribers now don’t need to come to AJ to purchase music anymore (actually they removed our links from the descriptions so they would have a hard time even if they try)? Perhaps our current costumers are gradually moving to Elements. If you ask me, all of the above.

November is also being BY FAR my worst month this year.

apo

7 Likes

Dead absolutely

My guess is that they made up for the endless downloads on Audio Elements, the lack of credits.

1 Like

For now November is also the worst month ever for me.

Sales are very dead :frowning:

I think this new platform (elements) will harm audiojungle and its authors…

Why does envato need such an alternative market?

Also, many top authors also began to take their place in elements (pinkzebra, dirtyflint, lucafrancini) etc…

But I am surprised that some of the top authors participate in elements…

Perhaps the audiojungle going to the end slowly

Should we participate in this new platform?

Under these circumstances we cannot be motivated, but we produce motivational and inspiring musics… this is realy tragicomic

i think audiojungle going to the point of closure if the participation increases to elements

If we don’t want the audiojungle to end, I think that participation in the elements should be minimal

the uncertainty of this situation is very depressing

I can not decide what to do for the moment … if you continue to share your ideas I think it will be a better result for all of us

5 Likes

Why does envato need such an alternative market?

Because subscription is modern business model and competitors already do that, Envato simply wants to take its place there.

You cannot participate in Elements unless invited.

1 Like

I’m not very happy to say that this is one of the worst months ever, and it should have been one of the better ones. Apparently sales has dropped to everyone, which implies something is wrong. I hope it will get better. :confused:

02%20AM

@RainyAudio
Something is wrong? I think its quite obvious what is wrong!

1 Like

I hardly doubt things will get better this time around, mate, or at least for us single license market authors. The move that is taking place here is pretty clear, I think.

I do strongly hope I’m wrong and better days arrive, though.

1 Like

Well something has screwed things up because last month was my best in years. This month almost the opposite. Why oh why oh why do folk have to keep changing things for the sake of change. I see this happen on many stock sites.

Gunna test non-exclusive for a bit I think… sales stopped again which is to be expected since I haven’t been adding a mass amount of new items, but the review length along with all the changes/uncertainties make me want to not have all my eggs in the envato basket. If in a few months you see me comment that I’m exclusive again u’ll know how it went :joy:

1 Like

Absolutely dead although last month was not bad. It will soon be clear whether the reason is in the elements or not.

2 days without sales

The introduction of Elements thing is quite burdensome but we have to try not to affect our mood and desire to work. I think a great way of having a clue about its impact is having track of this search option. As new items get more or less sales. As you can see last day there was a 1/8 success almost one sale track.
What i don’t understand is why some authors are invited to the party and others like me not :frowning:

1 Like