AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Never deader.

Terrible week.

Absolutely dead. (с) Marbury-Media

5 Likes

Absolutely some signs of life

© M Media

1 Like

Last sale 6 days ago :frowning: BTW i’ve a lot uploads in review (more of them are going to be rejected :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: but i love audiojungle so :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

2 Likes

On Friday an old track was sold and another track was sold on Sunday!

November this year, the weakest month for me. I think there is one reason, but I will observe further. 3 days without sales.

1 Like

Absolutely dead (© M Media) again.

3 Likes

No, seriously… Where are the sales of my tracks approved by the professionals? On another site, customers buy music that is not like commercial…

1 Like

Another begining of the week without sales just like the previous week. Hope the second half of the month will be better for us!

1 Like

I will be interesting to see if sales are affected now that Audio is live on Elements… So far so good.

Wow audio is really live on elements already!

And it has a lot big names on it :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, it seems we can discard the “only low quality items will be there” theory… It’s full of great authors! :smile:

The rest of us who are not invited:

3 Likes

Hahahaha let’s see the sales trend on next few weeks. Hopefully it’s not like titanic :stuck_out_tongue:

Am I the only one who is shocked that the price of Elements is not raised with Audio being added? Obviously all business logic of separating companies and private users have been ignored… Fixed price at $16,50. Its just insane and beyond. Very sad.

1 Like

I guess I would be more shocked if I had my items in Elements. Everbodys share just got smaller.

2 Likes

Some of the names there though… Really sad. I can’t believe one of them is on there.
But there are far fewer authors than the 100 they had announced (or did I make up this number?)

All I see is traitors!

1 Like

You have to come up with an inspiring phrase under copyright and the sales will return to us again. It all depends on you. All in your hands.:grin: