AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Sales, where are you? I miss 30 sales this month. On average, I get 80 sales per month, but now I have only 50, and 7 days left until the end of the month. So far, a 38% drop !!! and title “The worst month of the year”

1 Like

Oh, I see. I’ll give it a try.
Sales are slow, nothing to add to it.

2 Likes

US sales have disappeared for me over last couple of months. Anyone else noticed this?

1 Like

Yep, no US sales for me in the last two months, either. And they used to make the bulk of my sales.

1 Like

Hey guys,

What’s happened to this marketplace? :thinking:

This October was the worst month in sales since my start!
(except of course in the first months, when I didn’t have yet a portfolio…)

Regular uploads, regular marketing… if still continues like this, I think I’ll move in other places.

Anyway, no complains, just a matter a facts.

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

For me, October was one of the best for this year. But from this week came the decline in sales. But I’m still glad. It was almost perfect!
P.S. I have a question not on this topic. I want to change the name of the account to a more appropriate one. Did someone already do that? Is it possible to lose customers and sales accordingly?

I changed my username, but I did it a long time ago before I had many customers or much of a portfolio.

There is a limit to how many times they allow you to change it. I can’t recall the number.

I also did this two years ago. When my portfolio was empty and there was no sales. Now I doubt a bit …

I guess it depends why you want to change your name. Is it simply because you don’t like the present one or you plan a complete rebranding, etc? There was a thread on the subject earlier this year outlining some pros and cons of doing such a move. Maybe it could help you a bit?

:slight_smile: Here is the thread : Changing Author Name after 8 years. Bad idea?

1 Like

This name was thought up hastily. There was nothing better in my head. All this time I wanted to change this “temporary”.
I read the link provided by you and I think I should not do it. :grinning: Thank! :smiley:

2 Likes

Absolutely dead.

For the first time in several months sales abruptly dropped to almost 0 from one day to the other. I checked my last 6 sales and 3 of them where bought with the now extinguished Envato Credits (RIP).

Again, the paranoid in me can’t help but feel they intentionally want to kick out a massive amount of costumers making the single license market less and less attractive to focus in the upcoming strengthening of Elements.

The optimist in me says, hey, maybe the paranoid has a point this time.

2 Likes

ZeroNonSalesToday

5 Likes

Got totally marburied.

2 Likes

“Envato Elements authors are hand-picked by our team to join”…
So may be only the Top 20 authors will be picked if Audio Elements will be phased in.

The big rest of us needs to use ADP wisely.

1 Like

Same here too, mate…
Boo-hoo-hooo!!!

I don’t think so. If I was one of those top 20 I won’t sacrifice my top earning tracks to go into $0.1 price deal :boom: :stuck_out_tongue:
But still, I haven’t known anyone from AJ that said they are invited to join elements.

1 Like

24 hours without sales!

1 Like

Autumn is here. Sales never returned. How sad it is.

I broke my F5 key and still no sales! :disappointed_relieved:

20181024_103528_resized

8 Likes