AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I wonder: what is the record sales for the day after the publication of one track? The maximum number of sales in 24 hours.

36 hours without sales. :roll_eyes:

I will say more that it’s a search engine to write a track for one month and everyone has forgotten about it. My tracks that are more than a year old have no views on them! I come to the conclusion that need to do “fast food tracks”! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow… this week has been a disaster compared to the previous 6 weeks.

Absolutely dead.

2 Likes

Envato Credits are running low or out for some buyers could be a reason for low sales and if you are not prepared to reduce your item pricing then your sales will be hit. We await for Envato’s response to an existing thread elsewhere on the forum.

2 Likes

Just pretend all your items actually should have been 2$ more and then you will have absorbed the handlig fee without reducing your prices.
I think the handling fee will be just as off-putting if your items are 19$ or 29$ for those used to paying with credits.

6 Likes

Exactly :ok_hand:

1 Like

Never saw this silence since I have only a couple of tracks in portfolio and even at that time new tracks usually pick up at least a few sales. This is something to worry about.

2 Likes

One year ago my sales went down 50%, with some very horrible months. These lasts two month my sales dropped again around 40%. And October is going bad.
Next year maybe i will need to pay to be in AJ… :joy:

8 Likes

Do not worry - Elements is coming and everything will be fine.

10 Likes

Sure, finee… suree … :thinking:

Probably buyers collect full baskets of tracks to buy at the end of the month and pay 1 time 2$! :sweat_smile: I think need to wait until the basket will be too big and pot-bellied ! :joy:

3 Likes

:rofl: love it!

@Manriquedelara What do you think about it ? I urge you!

1 Like

undead.

1 Like

I hadn’t seen that post, and after open it and see some post, i feel free for not to see it before.

When somebody who is just writing just his opinion has to apologize for that, that means something is not working.
The message from Enable for me, is a threat.

And about removing credit, i think is a logical company move, and only good for the company; first was the ADP, second take out the credit and all this is to move a lot of clients to Elements, is a way of promote the new model.

Sorry for late, i was on the beach, lucky me!

2 Likes

I wonder how many other regular forum users there are who haven’t seen the post, who would be interested in adding their opinion and insights about it… I have to admit that until I saw the “Audio is coming to Elements” thread, I didn’t look much at the Envato Announcements section of the message boards! A lot of things pass us by!

Thanks for your “support”!

1 Like

And, great video. I used to play that song in my band in the late 90’s!

1 Like

For customers¿?
The last answer, for me, says all.

"I am not a seller, just a buyer. And I am sorry, but I am not paying 2$ handling fee. Sorry Envato, you lost one more customer.

FYI: In Germany it’s forbidden by law to add an extra payment handling fee to a purchase.

Never mind, i go somewhere else. It was some great years with you!!!"

@criskcracker, I use to read it, but these lasts weeks i have been out from home a lot, so i come here, read a little and write less.

I hope all this is Envato trying to find a way and watch how react the market (clients and us), i don´t how to say it in english, in Spain we say “Un globo sonda” balloon probe in english.
We need to say what we think to Envato, as we did with the broadcast license for Elements, what i think was a Globo Sonda too.

2 Likes