AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

8 days - no sales at all. 138 tracks in the portfolio. Regular uploading. It was never happened before. Even in the very beginning of my way on AJ. Yes I had a similar situation but it was in the very beginning of January after New Year, and it was 6 days without sales. Now - 8 days without any sale. It looks like they switched off my account… Even during experiments the most break was 4 days.

6 Likes

Same over here… until now, ZERO sales for June… pretty stange…

4 Likes

3 sales in June :skull:

sales count it stopped to 11 AHAH

love this

In my opinion, the envato has been unfair to many of those people who have spent a lot of time and energy on this site. So I hope that everything is going to change for the better! მადლობა <3

4 Likes

About Elements Vs. Audiojungle: an interesting case of customer confusion right here on the Forums:

1 Like

This happens all the time, but mostly in the Elements customers or Audio section of the forum. It also happens mostly after the Elements banner cookies are refreshed and showing the banner to all customers again, like right before sales campaigns etc. The leadership of Envato is fully aware that this ad is super misleading. But it is working to migrate customers, so why would they change it?

On topic: super slow sales but absolutely average income because of ADP.

4 Likes

I will not complain about the lack of sales. They simply do not. My child broke his back on the trampoline and now I can not earn. I need to take care of the child. When there is no sales, it is not so insulting. You can continue to work and everything will be fine. And now there is no opportunity to work. And my views on the future are pessimistic.
:sweat:

7 Likes

Today was a first sale after 8 days break. I think that total failure of my sales connected with disappearing of a US clients. They are just disappeared 8 days ago…

5 Likes

Truly sorry to hear that, man! Family first. I really hope he’ll be fine soon enough! :muscle:

5 Likes

The same is with me, yesterday … the company that develops websites, stores and applications … from Kazakhstan - bought 2 packs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What are the odds!? Well they bought 5 packs in a couple of days, the least I can do I buy myself a 6 pack TODAY! :rofl: :beers:

3 Likes

I wish you a quick recovery.

3 Likes

I found their site they are on the market for more than 10 years, sites for banks, shops … I think they get packages for the price (for me it’s 8 tracks at once) You understand that then they will sell to different customers for the price for each track , and possibly at the price of an extended license. in the end - pays their clients… Recently, I think to stop making packages at all …

2 Likes

That is true, but it will only be worth it in the very beginning, for the first 10 sock sales people. When the entire town is selling white socks, only the original recognized brand will continue to sell large quantities, while the rest (99%) will fight over scraps. The 99% will then have to drop prices close to $0 and produce extremely cheap socks, until no money can be made at all.

Meanwhile, the guy who started selling blue socks that no one thought they wanted, is now seeing a new cool group of hipsters looking for something different. After a while, blue socks are now mainstream, and that first blue sock guy is doing all right. :wink:

That is pretty much how every new successful music style was created.

…or, you make an extra durable sock that is more difficult and expensive to make, suitable for marathon runners. The market might not be enormous, but they continue to need the product year after year, and are willing to pay more for it. You fly under the radar because it’s not a mega hit, and the few potential competitors who do notice you find it too difficult to compete.

4 Likes

1 sale on JUN but I have 14 items only.

3 Likes

I was just browsing the forums over at the sock marketplace the other day, and was surprised to see them using royalty free music marketing strategy as an example when discussing trends in sock genres.

4 Likes

Why has my post been flagged for stating “absolutely dead” ? This is by no means offensive or rude but just a fact. My sales are dead. What am I supposed to state in a sales thread, or am I being singled out ? Not happy.

2 Likes

After dumping to $12 for a week, I have to conclude that is a failed approach, while I did sell more units, the money earned is absurd. My one week test is over. Lower prices do not attract more customers. The subscription model banner ad has officially destroyed the market from my perspective. There is just too much evidence that supports my conclusion. Customers are migrating to elements at a rapid pace and the reviewers and a few other authors selected to participate are the main beneficiaries. I really have to wonder, is this strategy working for Envato? are they generating more revenue and experiencing revenue growth with all these experiments, and business model changes? It would be shocking to me if they are earning more when every day 5 or 10 people are reporting catastrophic sales, 50 to 80% revenue drops in just 3 or 4 months.

8 Likes

So you did sell more units in that period and sales volume number improved together with your visibility on this extremely dumb search engine. Everything was as I predicted. But you were earning a lot less money per license than you believe you deserve at the same time and that’s very bad news.

So, again, I think the key on Envato is to find the healthy balance between units sold and earnings per license. I see you are experimenting a lot now, and I’m sure you will find a sweet spot that works for you. I believe things will improve for you in the future, because you understand the way Envato’s primitive search engine works now. Let’s hope for the big shift in ranking factors in favor of earnings in the near future. Wish you all the best! Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like