AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Awesome thanks for the info! I’ll keep uploading like normal then but just make sure I’m ready well in advance for the next festive season! :slight_smile:

Probably the most silent week will be on end of the year, from christmas to new year eve. Buyers need to get holiday too :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah yeah true! :sweat_smile: thanks for the heads up. :slight_smile:

Just sold a logo that was uploaded 7 weeks ago! That’s such an awesome site to see, the search engine works!!! :joy:

1 Like

No sales for 5 days.

Hello everyone please nominate your best track here: Best Curated Tracks Sorted by Categories (Fast Search)

It is a search by category for customers and it need more tracks! Thank you

2 Likes

In general, the month is slightly lower than the average for earnings and far below the average for the number of sales. There are 4 days left, but to reach an average month I need 5-7 sales. Not so bad as I thought. Good luck to all! $
Guys, if you have the desire and time, then visit the topic and assign your track in accordance with the conditions of the topic. Phoenix or Forgotten Music
Thank you! :wink:

3 Likes

No sales for 3 days…

22 days without sales!! :rage:

3 Likes

22 days man ahah

i love this

1 Like

My last sale was 10 days ago.

1 Like

Absolutely dead.

2 Likes

It’s rather live in my case, but still very modest. No bigger licenses for a long time… Has anyone got, or this is no working anymore?

I´ve had 20 sales this month and 2 sales were 1million broadcast. I don´t normally have this high broadcast percent though…

4 Likes

Congratulations! I think you need to turn off sales and connect sales to me? :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

This week is epic so far! But the last week was a disaster. Stress - rush - stress - rush. I guess it’s a part of musician’s life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just 3 broadcast license 1 mill out of 71 sales so far. Seems fewer than usual, and I usually have a few of the bigger licenses too.
Maybe its the higher prices that makes the treshold for buying a correct license higher?

2 Likes

Maybe, but i still don’t increase all the prices, just for some tracks and packages to hold the previous average income, at least.

Christmas search results: And the prices are sad, from top Authors too…

5 Likes

AJ post-Elements survival guide:

1. Make your tracks dirt cheap.
  2. Hope and pray…

Wowwww this is sad :frowning: