AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Encouraging words because I’m really feeling hopeless atm with my stats… will keep grinding away though… stock music still beats the hell out of a streaming income at least, even with my horrid start I’ve had :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

No sales 23 hours. One week left! And according to the plan I have to collect 13 sales( for me). Let’s end this month profitably and beautifully! Good luck with sales to all! $$$ :sunglasses: :wink:

3 Likes

No sales since friday. Good luck!

1 Like

No sales for the last… 10 days :frowning:

2 Likes

Hi friends! This is a half-offtopic, (half because affects our sales!) but please feel free to read & support or share your opinion about it!

Here is a thread, please support because if you post here we can link it to another thread which is written by frustrated clients.. My goal is to give a reason for them to stay in AudioJungle & if this thread will be a successful one like "Your Last Sold Track" or "Your Item was Approved for Sale", we can redirect clients here and may will have an effect to our sales.

So this is the thread: Share a deal of the week, a big sale or a special offer from someone else from the community!

And the thread written by frustrated clients: Price Hike

Thanks for your attention :sun_behind_small_cloud:
Lilla from HoneyLoud

Hello @HoneyLoud ! I read your topic and did not quite understand what kind of “deal and self-promotion” you are talking about. Could you clarify?

Hello @HoneyLoud that thread about “Price Hike” from customers it has only 2 complaining customers and those 2 appears to don’t understand really the price changes because they are refering only to the expensive tracks that are a minority.
I don’t know if it is a good idea opening another thread that gives more emphasis to the “price hike” thread. IMHO.

Hi, @CleanMagicAudio ! Thanks for your feedback! I opened this thread, because I wanted to see a list with offers, deals, high quality items reduced by authors from AudioJungle,community members. Like in this case with Halloween music: Share your 2018 Halloween Music and Sounds
Or with “Your Last Sold Track” thread. And I attached my track firstly, how others did in those cases, 2 topic upper. But some people of the community considered self-promotion, so flagged my post. How I told you guys, my goal is a list which we can show to the clients to redirect them, not lose them. So I deleted my reply, because my main reason is to attract clients, make them stay & I tried to clarify the reason of this thread. And now I’m waiting for new comments to that topic because I think there are many clients even not say that they are upset or frustrated, just leaving the website and I want to show them directly, that they don’t have to leave because here are many authors with many deals and many high quality items with lower prices they even did not find by theirself. So “summa summarum”, I wanted to create a topic which can generate a little traffic on deals (tracks, sounds,packs) by authors & make those customers happy, who cannot pay $26-$29 for music or $70-$200 for packs. This is a win-win situation for everyone. Please ask me if it’s not clear, I know myself, I can be confusing in English :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Clearly, thank you for writing so much! And gave a detailed answer! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, @DynaMIC-Sound-Produc! Thanks for your feedback, you are right, maybe I need to change the description of the topic, if you can help me with this I’m open to it. My main reason is not to make people concentrate on this frustration, but to make a channel for these types of clients which helps the community also. Because here is two, but where we know how many is leaving without a message. I think the best is to not give any chance for them to leave & create opportunity for a bit more traffic for us by them :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @HoneyLoud, I think it is a good idea giving customers reasons to stay on Audiojungle and I think it is a good move of you, just don’t think its good to make a link from your thread to the “price Hike” thread. The rest its all good Cheers! :grinning:

3 Likes

When you go to «Your Item was Approved for Sale» topic or «Your Last Sold Track» you can see that almost none of the posted links been clicked, or been clicked 1-2 times. I assume that nobody (exept authors who posted there) visits this kind of threads and almost nobody actually clicks on the links. So these threads are in my opinion not just brutal self-promotion, they are useless. Sorry :roll_eyes: :grinning:

2 Likes

10 clicks(minimum) on my link “Your last sold track” from each track in my case! Invisible because they click “open in new window” and the counter is not displayed. :smiley:

5 Likes

again 3 day without sales :neutral_face:

In the days of the old Audiojungle forum, there were a lot more customers posting threads in which they requested music. Authors could self-promote there, no problem. I managed to grab a few clients that way. Unfortunately, it was short-lived because after the big forum change, the clients seemed unwilling to reach out to authors via the new forum. I know there’s a “Looking For” category, but it’s mostly empty, just a few requests once in a while, definitely not what it used to be.

Last week - very sloooowwww :weary:

1 Like

Tell me about it… absolutely dead. Zero.

3 Likes

Slow sales… And among my last 10 ones: 8 were paid with Envato Credit. So, my stress level went up a few notches again. I have the feeling it might be customers who use their last credits before they migrate to another market. :neutral_face:

New customers come to the forum everyday to voice their frustration about the removal of the credit system and the addition of questionable fees… I must add that I’m quite shocked at the lack of meaningful Envato communication (with authors/customers) about the subject, since a few days now…

4 Likes

11 days no sales :frowning: