AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Hi, on 2021/01/30 I wrote a message directly to @hichameassi to signal that a lot of things are going wrong actually on AJ. The main topic I pointed out, was the $5 problem. I also provides some constructively proposals, what envato could do without breaking any laws.
The main thing is (I guess): Be constructively. Make some reasonable proposals, which could help.

Hichame was answering me 2 days later. Very kindly and very constructively. He is aware of the problems. We should consider, that he is part of envato for a few months and AJ is only one part of the company. I got the impression, that he has the willing to help us. he didn’t make any short-term-empty-promises. He is in discussions with the responsible staff at envato.

I assume, that one of the first results could be the survey in the Why are we doing this thread - but I’m not sure.

For me personally, I want reasonable long term solutions - that takes time maybe. I also don*t expect, that we can turn the time backwards. I guess, we will not get the conditions back that AJ had, before the $5 and Elements problem appeared.

And I also don’t expect, that every proposal, which an AJ member made regarding to this problem will be considered.

I guess, we need a bit of patience now.

6 Likes