AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Good news… we have been requesting this for so long! I have seen so many accounts with the same exact songs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,
wow… so you mean that the famous 70% ratio is reset every month?
So if I have uploaded hundreds of tracks, with 100% approval, and I just happen to upload two tracks that get rejected, I would be instantly limited to 2 uploads a month ?

I might be wrong, but I think it goes off your last 20 submissions.

That would be more reasonable then. Surely, it must be stated somewhere!

I think it was stated in the original thread by @steve_lam.

Ah, yes it was. here:

(Absolutely dead. Boohoohoo.)

2 Likes

Yes, but past months have been great, and July just set a new all-time earnings record for me. This year I earned the same amount as last year. December has always been the most profitable month for me.

4 Likes

Earnings are solid anti-records…

1 Like

is there anywhere to see your accepted/rejected submission ratio?

3 Likes

Nope, but it would be quite a useful fearure. +1.

2 Likes

Someday the 5 dollars tracks will have no sense, ARTL. IO is eating the market with its suscription based model, eating other big companies like MA, sooner or later we will see changes. Just my thoughts.

1 Like

When Envato takes 83% of each sale at $5 for Elite Authors why would the situation change.

1 Like

Thks!

I know we’ve been going through this over and over and over and things go nowhere, quite the opposite actually, but I just came across a long time author (2015) with around 850 tracks (cookie cuts, mostly) all of them at $5. Why in this world? I mean, really? Is it out of anger?

I just sold a rusty old ukulele track at $24 a few minutes ago and searched “Ukulele” with low-to-high price order. Literally 18 pages, roughly 285 tracks, of Ukulele tracks at $5. Absurd.

10 Likes

If I were an usual buyer I would go to a suscription based model,(sad but true for us) elements is limited, and there are sites taking advantage of this, offering much more music and with better quality that other sites, so yes I think changes will come. Sooner or later.

No sale since 40 days. Although I don’t think Envato has much to do with this. The global economic situation is difficult and I suspect that my clients are affected by that.

1 Like

Your last sale was $70 7 days ago.

C’mon buyers! I’d love a payout in January! :pray:t3:

5 Likes

Sales are like snow in December, it seems, they should be, but they are not.

3 Likes

I don’t mean to brag, @criskcracker, but it hasn’t been 7 days since my last sale. Please note my wildly successful week after selling an item using the amazing discount tool. Surely, the next stop for me will be permanent residence on the best-sellers page. Onward and upward.

2 Likes

:smiley: Awesome to hear that. Looks like Sapie’s getting in the first round of the new year!:beer: Here’s to 2021 and chasing down that pink stripy horse! :laughing:

In other awesome news, Criskcracker just wrapped for Christmas. A couple of these are in order! :tumbler_glass:

Happy holidays everybody, and merry Christmas to all those that celebrate it.

3 Likes