8, logo pack.

1 Like

10 days for track

1 Like

1, pack

1 Like

10, logo

1 Like

AJ has by far the most complicated upload process, accompied with the most complicated upload rules. This whole process, including the resulting soft rejections, the steadily growing resubmission-queue is simply annoying. Some examples?

• You need to include the word ‘Logo’, ‘Ident’ or ‘Stinger’ in the title, as per our requirements for this category. → why do I need to do this? The item is already categorized to Logo/Idents!!
  • Your current title is not formatted properly. You should always format your titles in Title Case, meaning you need to capitalize the first and last words, all principal words and any words longer than 3 letters.
    → is there any opportunity to make the things more complicated?? I cannot imagine that. Other libraries have a simple trick: They capitalize the whole title automatically and - oh wonder - customers find the items.
  • “XYZ” and any word or tag mentioning to “XYZ” is a protected term of the ABC and cannot be used in any capacity in any track title, description, or tag field.
    → I never heard about any other platform, which get sued for protected tags.What happens, if a customer seaches for a specific word, which is excluded from the names or tags? Other libraries give a s**t on it and they are all still alive.
  • Another example is the difference between music packs and music with different edits - additional track lengths needs to be handled different in the fields.

The result of all this: Frustrated authors and a huge resubmission queue. This is so senseless and annoying.

@BenLeong that’s maybe something to discuss internally in your teams.

6 Likes

I get soft reject because I forgot to add duration in the description. This issue can be fixed in 2 sec and there’s no need to soft reject for that. What a waste of time and increasing review Time for all juste because of this little detail.The review process could have some more opened or flexible setting sometime

2 Likes

You’re not the only one author on AJ :smiley:

5, pack

11 days, resubmission

1 Like

need info please

3 Likes

saaaaaaame
9 days, resub
how its work? why so long=\

3 Likes