Audiojungle rejected my track reason of does not meet the general commercial quality standard.

@ErikBergman thank you mate, good to know that tip :slight_smile:

@ErikBergman @IG-MUSIC @MusicalBrain @Sunnydeemusic @PrestoSound @LongShadow @dreampilot @AMZA @Drop-D @jonjmorin

Thank you all for your feedback, happily, pond accepted my music, they can already accept that Aj, in general does not agree. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great to hear, but remember that rejection is not all evil, the reviewers has great experience in audioproduction and what sells or not. So you should see them as your friend that will help you get even better :slight_smile: all the best and good luck with your music.

1 Like

I have the same problem.
I am really can’t understand why they reject such music O_o

p.s.
nice track

Very loud sound. ( cok yüksek ) Kendini cok tekrar ediyor. Ticari bir amaca hizmet etmiyor. Mix ve mastering bastan elden gecmeli.

1 Like

a good day to all … I am relatively new to AJ, and I am having the same problems as many of this forum, after 12 days of waiting, today I received an email rejecting my music, and 4 are still to be analyzed. as they are not accurate because of the rejection, I do not know where to start making the necessary changes … I will post my page here on YouTube, and anyone who can give me tips, I will be very grateful … I know I have a lot to learn and also know that I’m in the right place to seek expert advice … Thanks !!!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTMPtomyBn2drtovXMKnU5w

I think they should at least give you a clue such as a problem with the mix, quality of the arrangement etc otherwise it just has contributors chasing their tales not knowing exactly how to satisfy their requirements. It’s a lot of time wasted to compose music and then be given a vague reason for rejection. I’ve sold music on other sites that has been rejected by AJ.