AudioJungle preview files now have meaningful names

@trent-aus

Hi Trent,
There is an issue, if we have renamed an item, it still downloading with old name. I find it extremely confusing for the customers. My suggestion is to disable renaming feature completely or to make it working right. I really hope this will be fixed.

Thank you!

@Enrize

Can you please let me know which item?

@trent-aus Thank you for reply! Actually all of the renamed items are affected, but if you need an example please check this item : https://audiojungle.net/item/inspire/14809467

@Enrize

This downloaded as “14809467_night-air_by_enrize_preview.mp3” for me which appears to match the item name. Can you confirm what it’s called for you when you download the preview?

@trent-aus

Yes, just checked and this is how it looks like

a bug maybe then?

It looks like you’re downloading the item itself rather than the preview in this screenshot? If so, I’ll need to bring it to the attention of a different team.

@trent-aus Oh, yes i was talking about the ZIP file itself, i just thought its related. Excuse me that i didn’t mention it. I’d be really grateful if you will pass this to someone who can fix this. Thank you!

Okay team have confirmed it’s a bug and will fix over the next few weeks. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

@trent-aus Great news! Thank you Trent! :slight_smile:

Thanks Trent​, good job.

@trent-aus

I’m sorry to remind, but this seems still not fixed.