5ajbzf

5ajiw3

16 Likes

11 copy
12 copy

2 Likes

5amzm9

7 Likes

Hahahahaha, pieces of art. 1st one is so true, and 2nd one, guilty of charge. AJ is dead and gone for real, though. :coffin:

3 Likes

There’s this one meme I’ve made 5 years ago which took me a couple of hours to finish. I’m still holding it back because Envato will kick me out if I post it on the forums.

5 Likes

i would risk! :smiley:

1 Like

We wait)

1 Like

10 Likes

I think I found the ideal title for maximum sales: inspiring uplifting motivational emotional cinematic corporate epic background trailer

4 Likes

7 Likes

No sales, but at least I got some memes

5npn6p

9 Likes

Why is everyone so rushing to Elements? FYI any music/sfx on Elements is out there for commercial use in any possible case, expect re-selling the original track. It means that your dimes are worthless and someone else is getting it all, like usually in the business world. So, better tend to have a style and path, so that you’ll get some customers, not just some random folks from ever descending traffic. :beers:

3 Likes

That`s one of the big secrets in the universe.

3 Likes

Epic!:rofl:

1 Like

Cheer Up for gods sake!

5u4gjk

5u4grs

5u4ghq

12 Likes

Hahahaha! Loved them all! Hope they’ll keep this thread open before the 404 around the corner.

2 Likes

5uw3pz

7 Likes

:laughing:
That last one was :kissing::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

5v7u06

5v7tpq

16 Likes

I don’t care anymore. Let’s bring those babies out into the wild! Yeah!

5xquvs

5xqv15

Sick of all this “word I can’t type into the forums”? Listen to some Chopin to calm down:

13 Likes