Audiojungle Hidden Jewels

Hey there, guys!

Every now and then you come across some rare, out-of-the-box tracks that are oftenly lost in the ever-growing thickness of the jungle. I thought it would be interesting to have a space to share those hidden jewels with the rest of the community and customers.

3 simple guideliness for posting:

1. DO NOT PUBLISH your personal works. This is not a self-promotion thread; the goal is to shine a light on rare items that could be tricky to find through the standard search methods.
  2. If possible, tag the shared track’s author.
  3. It’s a bit subjective, but let’s try to avoid replicating the most conventional genres. I’m referring to ready-made corporate items, cookie-cutter epic music, happy-ukulele-whistle-claps glockenspiel tracks, etc. Nothing against those styles, truly, I have some of my own, but it’s not really the spirit of this space.

I don’t know. What do you think? Let’s see how it goes…

Cheers, maties! :musical_note:

5 Likes

To get things rolling:

1 Like

Great idea! There are SO MANY beautiful songs, but unfortunately, a lot of them get lost in the jungle… @AquariusV @BigStyle

2 Likes

Really well done @Superlala_Germany. Rarely is classical music this well presented in stock music libraries.

5 Likes

Hey! After a very polite and friendly conversation with the staff, the tread it’s back. Thank’s @Enabled and @BenLeong for being so helpful!

To get it rolling again, here’s another personal favorite (dude, I got so many of them) from @SwingStudio.

5 Likes

Stunning wah guitar work in this:

3 Likes

Niiiice! I you don’t mind, I’ll tag @SteelSound as suggested above. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Guys!

2 Likes

Love a good mandolin! @JourneyBackMusic This reminds of Chris Thile’s work on Nickel Creek’s first album. So impressive.

1 Like

Hey @criskcracker, such kind words! Yes, Chris Thile was a huge influence back when I wrote this. Glad you enjoyed it!

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Great Idea! Thanks! :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

DO NOT PUBLISH your personal works. This is not a self-promotion thread; the goal is to shine a light on rare items that could be tricky to find through the standard search methods.

1 Like

Hey there, @MagicFaders! I’m sorry but rule 1 of this post, as stated in the description and quoted above by @gballx, is not publishing personal works. Now that we are on it, the main idea was to shine a light on rare, out-of-the-box items and genres, trying not to overfeed already saturated genres who have enough exposure per se.

Thanks for understanding!

2 Likes

Oh, pardon guys)